Chapter 12

I lock up my house as I leave walking to my car. I walk outside not really just paying attention to my car until I see the note on the front windshield.

I reach for the note as I open it to read,

" STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND YOU WHORE."

I could already tell who wrote this.....
But why did she come at out of all the whores he is sleeping with..

I mean I don't understand I didn't sleep with the man.

I back up to see my car keyed, whore spray painted all over the car and my two front tires on flat.

Like what the fuck is this woman's problem....

Her husband has came at me. I have not went to him.....

I try to keep my cool as I pull my phone out and calls Nathan.

He answers saying," I am on my way to the coffee shop now."

"Change of plans can you come get me."

"Yeah I be there in a minute."

We hang up and I stand beside my car waiting on him.

Within three minutes of that phone call I see Nathan pulling up. He gets out walking up to me. He could tell by the look on my face I was pretty piss. He looks at my car as I hand him the note.

"Sam what's going on."

I look at him unable to say anything..

"Dammit Samantha.. fucking talk."

I yell at him," FINE!!!!"

He looks at me shocked.

"So Reese and I had a run in for the past couple of days.... Yesterday the run in was intense. Reese came to my office and told me what happened between the two of you... He ummm then confessed his feelings for me. He told me he was in love with me and that you knew it and only wanted to date me is because you knew it would hurt him.... So then he kissed me and it went to him laying me back on the desk and unbuttoning my shirt.. He then tried to get his hand up my shirt and I pulled away and walked off...... There are you happy...!!!!"

Nathan backs up trying to process everything I had just said..

"R..R..Really Samantha."

"It was all him. He had been trying to get me every since I started. I don't understand what's her deal because I haven't done anything to her."

Nathan looks confused as he tried to figure everything out....

He runs his fingers through his hair as he shakes his head.

"Samantha............explain to me how do you feel then huh........."

I inhale as I take a deep breath exhaling with a sigh....

"Nathan I think I am falling hard for you. I think I am in love with you. Three years of friendship finally opened my eyes up to you. I gave you my virginity which I wanted to save until marriage. If I didn't care for you I wouldn't of let you go all the way with me and I wouldn't pay you any min--."

I am cut off with Nathan kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. As we kiss I could feel it starting to rain.

It's pouring down raining as I kiss Nathan one last time and pulls away.

I truly honest think I am falling in love with this man and it's totally worth it....

---/-///-----///-/-//-----//---///--/-/-//-/---/----//-/--/-/-/-/---//-///--/////////-//-/-//-/////-///-//---///---//////---//////-///////-/-/-/-/-//////---/--------/-///-
--//:///-/:/--/-/-///:::/-/:-/:-/////-//-----//:----///----/---/-///---/////--///---////////---////::/--//:::::///--

Comment and vote
Chapter 13 coming soon........