hi

woah the last time I've updated this was what

one year ago?

how's life guys.
I don't have one

update: my frens discovered that I was a plant because of my lack of brain and heart. and also due to the fact that I DON'T WANNA BE A JELLYFISH :<

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because it's friends dared it to and it didn't wanna be a chicken.

hehe... see what I did there?

anyone plays Borderlands? and Borderlands 2 and 3?

can i complain about how crappy Borderlands 3's story is?
it's an uninspired badly done cliche wrapped in a very nice santa claus wrapping of game mechanics.

ooh
my CCA's having a camp and my frens and I are in charge.
I'm in charge of the nightwalk and we made the theme of it clowns this year :D
cause Joker, Pennywise, Wrinkles the clown, Jack in the box, Clown Doll...
it's the year of the clowns man. And horror clowns are my fav.

if you could organise a nightwalk, what would you do? And do you guys do that in your CCA too?

Also i just finished practical exams for sciences and i sukked so bad. I'll have to rely on my theory paper to bring me up ahhhhhh.
how's your exams... it should be the exams period now right?

I'm scared. I'll have to take GSCE O levels  very soon sinc eits next year AND THIS YEAR IS ENDING NUUUUUUU.

I've been telling people about how i saw a pigeon the other day.
but thing is this pigeon was a victim of a hit and run and onky its head was squashed. It's body was stiff, making it seem like the bird suffered before leaving the world.

was fascinating to see bird brains all over the floor. Stood thers for 5 mins to properly observe.

Also my teachers have never left the class so quickly before XD

any funny moments wanna share? Mine is all dark ones...