I'M SOWWY

I know I haven't been updating this much

I know I haven't been updating this much. It's partially due to the fact that I have to prepare for so much competitions and because I was writing a story!

Yeah! This lazy person finally got herself to write. I also may or may not have been playing computer games as well.

*cough*
*cough*
*starts a coughing fit*
*people think that I'm faking it but actually it's real because I accidentally choked on my saliva while fake coughing*
*I die*
*I come back as a zombie because I'm too awesome for death*

Anyways...what have you guys been doing?

Oh and to keep you entertained, I'll tell you a story of how I died 4 times.

1st time: I said that BTS was kinda lame (or was it EXO?) to get a reaction out of my senior. I got special treatment.
She kept poking and hitting me (playful way of course) throughout the bus ride. (That's right. I was dumb enough to try that in a compact space)
My other seniors and friends were captivated by this scene of her hitting a fellow female since she usually hit guys. (Nothing to do with gender. Cause usually the guys annoy her. I'm apparently a huge exception to many)

2nd time: tests. The school has a "maximum 3 tests a week rule" but Guess what? We get 5 tests in a week! 3 of them on the same day!
When we complained to the teacher, they said this:" Oh, look at the (I forgot the name of the thing but it tells us what tests and when it's gonna be). There are only three tests! And you only have one tests in a day. The others are just Assessments that are graded." MUCH WOW!
This is why they are our Teachers and we are the students.

3rd time: Just a fact, this is another senior. She is very scary. She is well known for her kicks. I managed to experience her hits (HOLY CRAP THEY HURT) first hand. Lucky me.
So, the people who usually get hit and kicked by her are the ones making fun of her height. (For fun. She knows that. She will then chase you half way across the world to exact revenge. And boyyy can she run)
I decided to follow the footsteps of my fellow male seniors and made a joke. I said that she is my Favourite Primary 1 Junior.
My friends were invited to my funeral the very next day.

4th time: There is no fourth time. Yet. That very scary senior (nah she's actually quite nice when u didn't trigger her) is graduating this year. I got her a baby book. So that she can learn her basics XD

I did get her a legit book that has her name on the title though

I did get her a legit book that has her name on the title though. I'm not that bad.