She opened the door for us. To see animal heads seem to hang everywhere, in the room. especially

Suddenly Lord Barrymore, was beating Angela with a whip.

"Who the hell is this chihuahua I told you to bring me the Queen's guard dog when he arrived!!" Lord Barrymore said.

"Chihuahua?" Sebastian asked, Ciel seemed to be slightly offended. As I tried to contain my laughter.

"CAN YOU! DO! ANYTHING!?" Lord Barrymore said continued beating her.

"Sebastian!" Ciel ordered

Sebastian stops Lord Barrymore from striking her once again,

"Y/n help Angela!" Ciel ordered me as well.

I help Angela back to her feet and moved her away.

"T-thank y-yo-you Miss," Angela said shaking violently in my arms.

I simply nodded.

"I prefer you call me y/n Come on let's get some tea ready unless you would prefer for me to do it while you calm down a bit. You're shaking is worst than an earthquake Angela." I said.

"I'm fine thank you. I can get the tea ready but you could help me set it up." Angela replied.

"Of course Angela," I Said faking a smile

At the time of serving the tea. Sebastian and I notice
Angela was still pretty shaky up a bit.

Sebastian approached her "Miss allowed me" Sebastian Said.

She nods and moves back so Sebastian to do it.

"Under no circumstances will I sell the Barrymore Castle to anybody!" Lord Barrymore said

"Why is that?" Ciel Asked

"Because of the curse." Lord Barrymore Said

"You've peaked my curiosity. I'd like to see this dreadful curse of yours. Lord Henry." Ciel said.

Lord Barrymore clenched his jaw and grunted, he was obviously furious.

Sebastian's P.O.V.

It was getting dark out y/n and I was preparing everything so our Master would sleep but then
there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Ciel Said

As Angela opened the door and seemed embarrassed

"I apologize for calling so late." Angela said

"What is it that you need? Our Master is about to retire for the evening." I asked.

"I have a request to make. Leave the castle, leave the village completely! You mustn't stay here!" Angela replied.

"Why is that?" My Master once again wasn't showing any emotion.

"I. I can't say." Angela said as A howl from afar was heard and Angela began to shake again.

"No! The demon hound! It's coming!" Angela said

"The what?" Ciel asked standing up from his chair as we turned around to see the silhouette of a hound.

"Sebastian Y/n!" Ciel ordered us.

We ran to the windows and opened the curtains but nothing was there.

We looking further into the landscape.

"What was that thing?" Y/n asked

"Master look over there," I Said pointing out a glowing hound running away.