Joe nodded. "I wear a different one every night." She giggled, hitting him gently. "Do you want me to watch her, that way you might get it done quicker." Dianne grinned, turning around to make sure Emelia wasn't looking before she planted a kiss on his cheek.

"What did I do to deserve you?" He spun around on his heels, checking the small child wasn't looking before kissing her rosy lips.

"Could ask you the same question."

No sooner or later Dianne had headed out, and so had Byron and now Joe had just shut the door, looking over to Emelia who seemed bored. "So Em, looks like it's just you and me, what do you want to do?" She thought for a moment, getting off the barstool.

"Drawing? I like to draw." Joe was content, a common hobby. He had actually loved art growing up, one of the very few subjects he had liked at school.

"I do too. I'll just get some paper and pens, I won't be a minute." She nodded, laying back down and facing the ceiling. By the time Joe had gotten back, she was flopped over the edge of the sofa, upside down. Joe tilted his head to the side, chuckling. This kid was something else. "Aren't you dizzy?"

"No. You're all upside down now." When Joe say down, she sat back up the right way, Joe passing her the pens and pencils. "Can you draw?"

Joe shrugged. "I used to a lot, I can do a few cartoons. Do you want me to show you one?" she nodded excitedly, Joe drawing a few things like Kermit the frog and spongebob, knowing he was fairly good at them.

Emelia's mouth was wide. "They're really really really good. Can you show me how to do them?"

Dianne came through the door, smiling as she saw Joe teaching Emelia how to draw, he would draw a few lines, then she would copy. They were both really enjoying themselves, Joe giving her encouragement along the way.

"Hey guys, what's all this smiling about then, you up to something?" she placed their bags down in the kitchen, sitting herself down beside Joe, resting a gentle hand on his leg.

"She wanted to learn how to draw, so I taught her a few things. She's really good for her age actually." Emelia held up a drawing that was pretty amazing for a five year old. Dianne raised her eyebrows. "That's really good, maybe you should become an artist." Emelia shrugged.

"Maybe."

After dinner, Emelia having a bubble bath and being read a bed time story by Dianne, she was now on the verge of sleep with her mum crouched down beside her. "Mama?"

"Yes angel?" She tucked Emelia in a little more.

"Do you love Joe? Like love love him?" Dianne was slightly taken back, maybe Emelia was more observant than she had thought. She did love him, more than anything, but she had to give Emelia time, adjust.

"What makes you say that?"

"You're always smiling around him, always laughing. Like, you're happier, like really really happy." She felt a powerful warmth come through her, unable to deny the fact that one Joseph Sugg had made her one happy woman indeed.

"I am a lot happier, you're right. But now, I think it's time that you went to sleep, school tomorrow." She nodded, closing her eyes and smiling. "Goodnight Angel, I'll see you in the morning."

Dianne walked out of the room, sighing contently she shut the door slowly, knowing
that Emelia was safe, sound and asleep. A few seconds after hearing the door click, she felt two strong arms wrap around her from behind, holding her.

"You're amazing with her, you're an incredible mum Di." The words every mum longs, and sometimes in times of need needs, to hear, reassuring her that she was doing it right, even when she felt as though she wasn't enough. She turned around, placing her hands on his shoulders, fiddling with the fabric under her fingertips.

"Thank you, it...it really means a lot. It's hard with Strictly and school, and everything else." she chuckled, although there was a sadness to it. "Sometimes I wonder if she feels...left out, neglected." There was a tear in the tear duct of her eye, releasing and making its way down her cheek like a raindrop on a car window. Joe reached up to wipe it away, concern in his eyes, she leant into his embrace, feeling him hold her in a way that she hadn't been held before.

"I'm sure she doesn't, and you're doing the best you can, which is believe me, beyond incredible. It isn't easy, you're right, but you're doing really well Di, really well."

She smiled weakly, feeling herself calm down slightly, trying to match her breathing to his. "Thank you, Joseph, For everything."

He kissed the top of her head, looking into her big brown eyes. "It's nothing. And..." He never thought he'd be saying this, but here he was. He smiled.

"If you ever need help, whether it be babysitting, or anything else, I'd be more than happy to." She looked into his eyes, the two oceans pulling her in, his words letting her fall harder for him, more than she every thought possible. She smiled.

"Thank you, I'm sure I will. I love you, so much." They leant in to kiss, it lasting a fair few moments. It was slow yet lingering, their lips connecting and parting continuously.

They broke apart, lips only centimetres apart.

"I love you too."

They both laid asleep that night, Dianne's mind only consumed by one definite thought. They had been asleep around ten minutes, but she could have laid there with him forever. As she laid in the crisp white sheets next to Joe, his arm draped over her waist and his fingers gently feeling over where her t shirt had rode up, she smiled to herself. She slipped one of her legs between his, hearing him softly giggle behind her, feeling her hair be moved a little, his lips tracing gently over where the hair had been shifted from, snuggling even closer to him. As she laid there, her back and his chest pressed together, that one definite thought was now even more definite than before.

She was truly in love with Joseph Sugg, and he was very special, very special indeed. Not just to her, but she had a feeling that he'd be pretty special when it came to Emelia too.

As he laid there with her, a few of her red strands gently brushing his face, not that he minded, he smiled. Six months ago he never imagined he'd be here, laid with the most beautiful woman he had laid his eyes on, a very adorable little girl in the room below, both of which had captured his heart and made it grow, made it warmer where it had previously been that tad bit chilly from the lack of love.

One thing was for certain, well two. He was truly in love with Dianne Buswell, a very special woman, and he was already feeling a strong love for her six year old too, a very special little girl indeed.

As Emelia laid in the biggest ever bed she had seen in the whole of her life, she thought about rainbows before her mind drifted to a dream, one where Joe and Dianne were both there with her, leading her through this little thing called life, the one thing she was now learning to be her biggest wish.

A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep...