Bella finds out some news

It has been 5 months since the wedding. Jake and I have been enjoying life together as a married couple. There was just something missing a child...I'm not sure if he realizes that I am pregnant or not yet but I think it's about time I tell him. Today's the day...I'm really nervous. As I hold the pregnancy test in my hand I start to think about life in the past. I think about what happened between us and how we managed to get to where we are today. Suddenly there's a knock at the door that interrupts my thoughts. "Bells? Is that you?" "I thought you were gone today?" Jake says I smile yay my husband is here now I can tell him the amazing news. "Yes dear, I ended up coming home early, I actually have something really big to tell you" "Please open the door I want to know what you need to tell me" I slowly open the door and he notices how ghostly I look since I was just throwing up my face is pale, I look like I haven't slept in weeks honestly, I look awful. Jake gasps "sweetheart?" "Are you okay?" You can hear the concern in his voice. "Its nothing bad baby don't worry" I hold out the pregnancy test and show him the two blue lines "I'm pregnant, we are having a child!" He just stares at me and then smiles huge "Oh my God this is the best news I have heard all day my gorgeous wife is having our child!" He then gently picks me up and spins me around. "Be careful remember I have morning sickness" "I need to take you to the doctors let's go we need to know how far along you are" we got in the car and head to doctor Carlise office.