" arasso.." I said remembering the scene I saw at the park.

Taehyung's POV
8:30 pm

As I got home I sat in the couch sobbing.

She can't be gone...

After I calmed down I heard a knock on the door.

I went and opened it and was greeted by a punch on the face.

What a good greet..

" YAH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" I heard Eunwoo scream.

" yo yo, calm down.." I heard jimin as I stood up and jungkook helped me.

" YOU CHEATED ON MY SISTER AND NOW SHE IS MISSING BECAUSE OF YOU!" He screamed as I saw his tears.

" first of all, I didn't cheat." I said

" then you were kissing Sana at the park!" Jimin said as I shook my head.

" she kissed me, I didn't know it happened so quick!" I said as they entered and we all sat down on the couch.

" who is Sana?" Eunwoo asked calming down but still seeing the flames in his eyes

" it's a girl that she is obsessed with tae, she said they were dating , but they didn't.." Jimin said as eunwoo nodded and looked at me.

" sorry about the punch, it's just.." he said as I pat his shoulder.

" don't worry I get your feeling..." I said as he smiled.

" good, do you think Sana did something to Y/N?" Jungkook asked.

" she said she knew where she is, so I am guessing she has something to do with it..." Taehyung said as they nodded.

" I'll try calling her..." Eunwoo said " I tried but I think she will respond to you.." I said as he nodded.

He called and it started beeping.

" no answer.." he said as he shook his head.

" oh my, where could she b-"

" I GOT IT!" Jungkook said

" what is it?" We all asked.

" taeil her ex, he wanted her and sana wanted taehyung!"Jungkook said as he stood up.

" and taeil hates tae as Sana hates Y/N!" Jimin said as he stood up.

" so they both worked together!" Eunwoo said as he stood up.

" AND KIDNAPPED Y/N!" I said as I stood up too and we all High five each other.

" wow, today was exhausting..." jimin said as we all sat on the couch.

" you guys better stay here, and especially Eunwoo, so your mom doesn't think anything happened and doesn't get worried.." I said as he nodded.

" okay let's go to bed." Jungkook said as jimin, jungkook and eunwoo took the guest room as I went to my room.

I sighed as I slipped under the covers trying to sleep.

I looked in front of me to see nothing.

" I need you..." I said as I headed to bed.

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

Your POV
The next morning.

I woke up to smell something delicious.

" morning.." I heard taeil.