Secret's out

IMPORTANT TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay everybody I hope I got your attention :P Now I proposed a oneshot contest on the latest chapter of YNK and a lot of peple liked the idea so I thought I'd present it here.

Okay so this is a oneshot contest for Mate or not that will start from now till October 24. and the winner will be announced shortly after and win a dedication on one of the chapters in HIYA and if you have a story I will post a message for people to read it and I will read it and vote on each chapter as well.

It should include any or all of the characters currently in the Mate Or Not Series, the story should be dedicated to me so that I can see it.  Now the story that's written best wins. It could be funny, romantic or anything as long as it's written good.

Good luck to everyone who wants to participate, start....NOW!!!

====================

So here's the new Chapter, sorry I'm taking long guys this is my last year in highschool and already the workload is tiring. So you need to be patient and I will upload as soon as I can. 

The song for this chapter is 'Decode' for Paramore

and the pic is of Lux's baby bump so far, Lol its a weird coincidence that megan fox got pregnant :P

Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

====================

Kenzie's P.O.V.

"Faster!" Lux exclaimed as I punched the punching bag with all my might, my breath coming in pants as I aimed a kick and continued to punch "Now, Stop"

I stopped and turned to her and she grinned at me "that's the most progress I've seen you have" she said. she started teaching me how to defend myself right after I got better from the flu, Chase had been a bit hesitant but I insisted, I liked the idea of being able to defend myself. "Pretty soon you'll be able to beat any person that pisses you off."

"That won't be necessary" A voice came from the door "I've already got that job covered" Chase walked towards me and wapped his arms around me as Lux rolled her eyes 

"Come on you two lovebirds let's head outside, I have to go by Dean's shop a bit to tell him I'm quitting" Lux said and went out the room, Chase kissed my forehead and lead me out the room. We had been closer than ever these few days and I was feeling better than ever. Strangely enough Patrick has been MIA and whenever I ask him where he goes to he doesn't say.

"Do you know you look beautiful today" Chase said as we got to the lake, placing a kiss on my lips "You make it hard for a guy to keep his hands off" he ran his hands down the length of my body and I shuddered, things hadn't went past kissing but that wasn't for the lack of wanting, I thought about it a million times but I was never ready.

I jumped as my cell phone rang and reached for it, recognising my sister's number "Hey Grace" I said pulling away from Chase and holding up a finger for him to wait as I walked to somewhere quiet. "I know someone's birthday is coming up"

Grace laughed "Yes that would be me. How are you, Kenz?"

"I'm great, you?"

"Well I would be better if..."

I sighed "What is it, Grace?".

"Well, as you know my birthday is coming up and mom and dad are throwing me a party as usual and...I want you to come"