Remembrance

So new chapter I know I took a while I'm sorry but there's been a lot of personal issues goin on. Hopefully I'll start updating sooner if I can

the video on the side is a trailer for an upcoming story I'm thinkin about. Now I'm disappointed guys cz I told you guys to check it out and tell me what you think and no one did *pouts* 

Anwww, Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

P.S: Chapter isn't edited at ALL

============================

Chase's P.O.V.

"Chase?" Lux said as she came into my room. I immediately smiled at her as she walked towards me with a file in her hands.

"Whats up L?" 

"Remember when I talked to Max?" I nodded "Well I asked him to get me some information about Kenzie and this is what he gave me" she handed me the file. 

"Thanks Lux." I hugged her "For everything; giving her the job, being nice to her, this. It means a lot to me"

"Well what did you expect?" she said "You know how long I've wanted to see you happy again?" She grinned "Plus by doing this I get godmother rights eh?" She winked and I chuckled and then frowned

"Why are you putting perfume?" I asked "You never used to"

She shrugged "Ren got me some perfume as a present and I like them" she stood up "Now I'm gonna leave you to your snooping." With that she got up and left.

I looked at the file in front of me and took a deep breath before opening it. The first part was basic giving me her name age. She was a straight A student with a perfect attendance and she had a lot of praises from her teachers. It didn't say which college she applied to.

It mentioned she used to live with her parents and brother and sister. I already knew how much she loved her brother and sister. She mentioned it a lot. 

I stopped as a reached a certain part, looking shocked at what was written. It said Kenzie was admitted to the hospital when she was fourteen. It said she was in a fire and suffered from smoke inhalation and burns and even cuts. I felt my fists clench at the thought of my mate hurt.

that was all the important information in the file but it left me with more questions than answers. I sighed in frustration and went to my closet, pulling out the scarf from her dress, the one she forgot that night, the one I kept.

I inhaled her scent, faint but still there and I smiled as the memories came back of that night.

"What do you keep looking at?" I asked as she took looked into her purse for about the sixth time in five minutes

She shrugged "My pager"

I raised an eyebrow and looked back at the road "A pager? What for?"

"For my brother, Gabriel, checking to see if he's okay that's all" she said "I didn't want to leave him tonight"

"How old is your brother?" I asked glad to know things about her, she was mate and I wanted to know every single detail about her life.

"Twelve" she said with a smile "But he's so old for his age, sometimes he seems older than me" she laughed "He's read every single classic book and he loves discussing them with me and we can stay up all night talking" I smiled at how her eyes brightened when she talked about her brother, it was obvious how much she loved him