Chapter 7

"CHANGKYUN! Y/N!! GET OUT OF HERE!"

Shit. Shit. Shit. What was going on. You had no idea what to do. "Changkyun What do we need to do!?!" You asked him. "I'm gonna go out and see what's happening. If you stay right here you'll be safe baby." "NO! I'm going with you. I don't want you to get hurt." "Don't worry, I'll be safe. I just want to make sure Kihyun and the others are okay." He said, as he walked out. You tried to follow him, but he pushed you back inside. "I'm sorry baby." He said, as he locked the door.

"CHANGKYUN!! LET ME OUT!! PLEASE!!" You yelled, as you were trying to get the door open. "KIHYUN!" You heard him scream from outside. "CHANGKYUN LET ME OUT! WHATEVER IS HAPPENING ILL BE OKAY!!" You said, still trying to break down the door. You then noticed some keys laying in the corner, and you grabbed them. You tried all the keys, and the 5th one worked. You ran out the door, only to find all the guys tied up. "Wh- What- who" you said, trying to comprehend the situation. "Be- behind you baby." Changkyun said, his eyes filled with worry and panic. You turned around, and saw a guy standing behind you. "Hi Y/N." He said, as some more people appeared behind him. "T- Taemin" you said. You knew him. And you were terrified. "You're coming back with me."

⚠️DISCLAIMER: TAEMIN WILL BE DEPICTED AS A RAPIST AND SOMEONE WHO DEALS IN PROSTITUTION! THIS DOES NOT MEAN I THINK HE IS LIKE THIS, I STAN HIM AND HES A LIL SQUISH!⚠️

"No. I'm not." You said. "Okay. The longer you keep this up, the more your little vampire friends will get hurt." He said, signalling one of his man to go up to the guys. You turned around, and you saw him standing behind Kihyun with a wooden stake. "KIHYUN!" You yelled out. The man slowly lifted the stake up to Kihyuns chest. "Please don't. I'll do anything, just don't hurt any of them." You said, nearly crying. "Let's see. Maybe." The man standing behind Kihyun  slowly started putting more pressure on the stake. "NO! PLEASE DONT!!" You yelled out. You saw all the guys of Monsta X were trying to get the tape of their mouths, but they were struggling. "The only way you can get me to stop is to surrender yourself and come back with me." Taemin said. "And you promise you won't hurt the boys?" "Of course." "Then.. Fine." You said. You'd do anything to protect them. "Y/N! NO!!" Shownu yelled out. "I'm sorry.. it's for you guys' safety..." "Y/N, DONT TRUST HIM!! HES GONNA KILL US ANYWAYS!" Jooheon then yelled out. You looked over at Changkyun, who gave you a sign that you should take the tape off so he could use his special power.

You walked up to him, and took his blindfold off. "TAEMIN!" He yelled out. "What do you want you pathetic bloodsucker." "Prove that you are a man. Look me in the eyes and say you're gonna kill me." "Haha, Why not I guess." You saw Taemin looking into Changkyuns eyes, as he used his powers. "We're going back guys!" Taemin suddenly yelled at his men. They all turned around and left, some being a bit hesitant at first. "CHANGKYUN!" You yelled as you ran up to him and hugged him. "Shh it's okay baby, you're okay, we're okay." "I- I'm sorry." "You couldn't do anything about this. Don't worry. You even helped me by getting off the tape." You started sobbing on his shoulder, as you held him as close to you as possible. Changkyun hugged you while caressing your back to calm you down. "Y/N?" Someone suddenly said. You looked up and saw Kihyun standing behind Changkyun. "Y- yes?" "I'm sorry.. I can't talk to you right now.. fuck why am I so bad with words." "O- okay.. I'm sorry." You said, still holding Changkyun. "Shhh Y/N.. it's okay." "No it isn't. He almost got killed because of me." "It's not your fault baby." "How could it not be my fault?!" You almost screamed. "You aren't the one who asked to be owned by that horrible man, you didn't choose to come here. You didn't do anything wrong." "But-" "you didn't do anything wrong."

- 1 day later -

"Y/N.." You looked behind you and saw Kihyun. "Y- yes?" "I'm sorry..." "Why? What do you have to be sorry for?" You said. Why was he apologising? "I'm sorry for ignoring you.. you didn't do anything wrong.." "I'm the reason you almost got killed, don't apologise." "It's not that Y/N... it's the way it happened.." "Wh- Why?" "About 50 years ago, I fell for an amazing guy.. he was so sweet, beautiful and perfect... everything was perfect with us. He did know I'm a vampire and he was okay with it. But one night while he was staying with me and the guys.. someone broke into our house.. this person came with about 15 more, and they tied all of us up. The almost same thing happened.. but we didn't manage to save him.. I loved him, and I saw him get killed right in front of me.." "..I'm so sorry Kihyun.." "No, it's okay.." "Still, you lost someone you clearly loved a lot. I can't imagine how much that must hurt.." "It does hurt.." "If you need to talk, I'm here for you." You said as you embraced Kihyun. "Thanks Y/N.." he said as he hugged you back. "Y/N." You heard Changkyun say behind you. "Yeah?" You said as you looked up at him. "Come with me." He said sternly. He was kind of scary like this. "W- what's wrong?" "What were you guys doing?" "H- he told me why he ignored me. And told me about some things that happened in his past.." "Oh.. I'm sorry.." "why?" "Because I overreacted.." "What do you mean?" "I got jealous.. just because I saw you caring for someone else.."

"Oh.. it's okay. You don't have to be jealous. I love you and only you." "I love you too baby."

_______________
Guys... I'm starting to loose inspiration.. I don't know any more major events that can happen in this story. Should I try to slowly tie and end to this book or do you guys have some ideas?

Vote here

Ending it is best

Continue (Give me ideas please)

Thank you all for reading and supporting my book, and thank you for over 100 reads.