chapter 04

If there are any mistaks please forgive me

Third POV

Tae,kimmon, copter, godt, bas, lam, park, max and tul turn where that voice came. They all find cutly handsome guy. Then godt, bas, lam, park, max and tul turn their head toward kimcop couple. But Tae can't take of his eyes from that boy. Kimmon suddenly stand and

"Aww my babyyyy" kimmon shout and run toward the boy. Tae felt little sad. Others notice that tae is upset. They felt something wrong with tae.

Kimmon and that boy came toward tae's gang. The boy sit beside tae. Taetee just stare each other.

"P's this is my brother Tee. And baby, this is P'tae, P'godt, nong bas, P'lam, p'park, P'max, P'tul. And baby, this is your future brother-in-law copter " kimmon said to tee and earn smack from copter.

"Sawadee karb" Tee said  while looking at tae. Tae give smile to tee and tee turned to red.

"Sawadee nong" others said

"Nong are you okay? Why are you turned to red?" Godt ask. Tee just look down.

"Ohhh! P'godt dont worry he just blusing because P'tae smlie at him" kimmon said. Everyone laugh at that.

SMACK

Tee smack kimmon's head

"Baby, why both of you love to smack my head" kimmon said to tee and copter. Both of them roll their eyes. Others laugh. Meanwhile tae and tee stare each other. Suddenly tee look at kimmon.

Tae POV

"P's I have to go now" tee said and stand. I can see that kimmon's expression change happy to worry. I dont know why but I felt something is wrong.

"Why baby? Why are you going? Where are you going? What happend? Tell me naa" kimmon ask with worried expression.

"P dont worry na. You know mother can't live without me" tee said.

"Baby, aaaa... did she really love you" kimmon ask with cold voice. I can see tee little bit shake.

"Y..yes P...P kimmon, I got a go now bye p's" then he look at me and leave the place. I turn my head to kimmon.

"Kimmon, can I ask something If you dont mind " I said kimmon. Others just look at us.

"Okay P" kimmon said.

"Did something wrong with your brother?" I ask. But kimmon look down just then copter pat kimmon's sholder for comfort him. I can see tears falling down from kimmon's eyes.

"He is not okay P" kimmon start to talk. We are just listening him.

"My and tee's parent dead when tee was 13. We only have our father's first wife. She really loved us but....last year everything changed. Before I come here I thought my step mother love my baby tee but I was wrong when I came here she become witch
She hit my brother and one day she put iron on tee's hand. Our servent inform me everything.

I know everything that she had done to her but I cant do anything I helpless If I did something she will kill tee and copter." Kimmon explaine us every thing. I turn my attention to my friend.

Everyone look sad. Bas is crying. kimmon crying hard while hugging copter. 'How could she do that to my tee.' I thought. I think I fallen love with tee.

Long silence

"So what we can do?" I ask. With that everyone turn to kimmon.

"We have to find someone who can marry him" kimmon said.

"So do you have any girl in your mind" lam ask. I look at kimmon.

"He is gay, guys" copter said.

Another long silence

"I can marry him" I broke the silence.