[44]

Tom Holland And Maia Marseille Finally Confirmed That They Are Dating
Who even saw this coming? Literally, everyone.

Posted on April 24, 2018, 11:33:48 AM GMT

By: Alexa Georgia
BuzzFeed Staff

BREAKING NEWS: Spidey finally got the girl.

After months of speculation and doubt, Tomia finally sailed and gave us a reason to celebrate.

When Maia posted an instagram story about agreeing on going on a date with someone, a lot of us had been curious on who it was. Some had automatically linked her to the actor [Tom Holland] and some second guessed and thought it wasn't him.

When asked, both had been tight lipped and never confirmed anything. Maia was even caught on camera how good her evading skills are when a fan asked her if she would be marrying Tom in the future. Tom on the other hand would have that knowing look and a sparkle in his eyes whenever asked about what his current relationship status is.

For the past few months Maia and Tom had teased us on their relationships. Posting pictures of them together without revealing who they were dating. Let me tell you, they got us hooked and on the edge of our seats every single time.

 Let me tell you, they got us hooked and on the edge of our seats every single time

Tom Holland/instagram

Maia Marseille/instagram

But finally, FINALLY, the two broke there silence yesterday during the Avengers: Infinity War World Premiere. Not only Did Tom have Maia as his plus one but he also ended all rumours and speculation with just one word.

Avengers: Infinity War Premiere/getty images

Since the time when they set their foot down on the purple carpet, the two were inseparable. And when asked how Tom was feeling that day, he answered: "Today had been surreal and amazing. With my girlfriend by my side, I couldn't ask for more."

No one can deny how giddy the two became when they finally confirmed they are in fact a couple. The smile they shared and that little squeeze gave Maia answered everything.

GIRLFRIEND! He had really said that. Let's bring out the fine wine and celebrate!

Seeing that they had confirmed their relationship, we couldn't help but ask why they decided to keep it a secret.

"We weren't really trying to hide it. We are the most obvious couple there is. Or so what [Harrison Osterfield] told us. It was just fun to tease the fans." — Maia

"I know that some saw us kissing and being all mushy and stuff. I'm still surprised no one said anything. We had been grateful for that." — Tom

SIGH. It feels like it was just yesterday when we discovered Tomia and decided to go down with this ship. It finally sailed and we are happier than ever.

Never seen such a good looking couple before. I am totally ready for them to wreck havoc in my life with feels. Are you?

More like this:
5 Times Maia Marseille Hinted About Tomia And No One Noticed
Tomia Reminding Us How Single We Are
Proof Tom and Maia Are Endgame