He started to get worried for his Hyung as he calmed himself first.

"Hyung, stop playing with me! Okay, okay! I'm going to leave now! I'll leave you alone, I will not bother you anymore. Just please..."

And he broke into tears.

"Wake up.." He continued as he muttered the last two words.

Donghyuck cried and tried to wake his Hyung up but he failed.

"Hyung, this is not funny! Please... stop playing with me,"

Donghyuck stared at his Hyung and he noticed several tears fell from his eyes.

"Hyung, please! I'm scared! Please, no! Taeyong Hyung please... don't.."

His kneeled in front of him and cried hard.

After several seconds later, Jaehyun finally opened his eyes and smiled looking at the ceiling. He wiped his tears as he heard a loud cry. He almost laugh when he noticed Donghyuck crying hard.

"Very noisy,"

Donghyuck stood up and widened his eyes.

"Oh my goodness! Jaehyun Hyung! You're alive!" Donghyuck immediately hugged him and cried again, out of happiness.

Jaehyun shooked his head and laughed, "I'm not going to die,"

"I thought, Taeyong Hyung---"

"He won't," He answered and smiled.

"And stop crying, you looked so ugly," He jokingly uttered.

Donghyuck punched him hard and was about to leave the room when Jaehyun spoke.

"Don't worry. He won't take me,"

"Donghyuck, even if he's not here anymore, I'll always love him, you know that right?"

Donghyuck nodded like a child. "Of course, Hyung!"

Jaehyun smiled at him as he nodded slowly.

<~~~>

"Is that what you want?"

Jaehyun smiled and nodded.

"Yes. Take me with you, let me stay with you, again,"

They stared at each other as Taeyong pulled his hand back from him.

"I'm not here to take you, Jae,"

Jaehyun was shocked and was speechless. His expression changed unexpectedly.

"I know you're disappointed. But, it's not the right time for you,"

"You still have to live. Continue your life and find your true happiness.. without me," He continued as he smiled.

Tears fell from his eyes one by one as he stared at the person he loves the most, smiling at him and telling him to live.

"Then... why? Why are you here?" He asked as his voice cracked.

He held the younger's hand tightly and gave him his sweetest smile.

Taeyong touched the younger's right cheek and wiped his tears that fell from his eyes. He even rubbed Jaehyun's face and an unexpected tear escaped from his eye.

"I'm here to say goodbye for the... last time,"

Jaehyun cried harder.

"They gave me a chance to see you for the last time, to hug you for the last time, and to stay by your side for the last time... Before, I go to the afterlife,"

"Afterlife?" He asked and Taeyong nodded.

"Jae, I know you're having a very hard time but please live. You have to continue your life, Jae. Live not for anyone but for yourself,"

Taeyong gulped and tried not to weep in front of him.

"I am so sorry for leaving you behind, but this is my fate, our fate. And Thank you so much. Thank you for staying with me in a short of period of time,"

"Someday, when the right time comes, we'll see each other again... and I promise to stay with you forever,"

Taeyong smiled and cried in front of him. Jaehyun immediately hugged him tightly.

"I'll wait for that day to come... Thank you so much, Taeyong. Thank you for... staying with me. I won't ever forget you. You'll always be in my heart.. I love you,"

Taeyong stared at him and smiled, genuinely.

"Be happy, okay? I'll guide you always. I'll miss your annoying face," And he giggled.

"I'll miss you too..." Jaehyun then kissed his lips and hugged him tightly.

Taeyong stood up and smiled for the last time,

"Farewell, my love. I love you, Jung Jaehyun..."

And he disappeared after.

<~~~>

"I'll miss you... Goodbye..." He whispered as he smiled genuinely.

to be continued...

End chapter will be publish soon.
Thank you so much.