Chapter 3: Meeting Jac Booth

Start from the beginning

"Wait you've meet my daughter?!" Seeley yelled "You didn't tell me!"

"She didn't use her name." Lance replied "She introduced herself as Delphine Berger."

"Well couldn't have you tell him...." She replied with a smile before holding out her hand "How about a redo?"

"Lance Sweets." He replied holding out his hand

"Nice to meet you Mr Sweets, Jacqueline Booth." 

"Okay what just happened." Hodgins asked "Seriously."

"Okay, what happened between you two..." Angela asked gesturing between them

"Nothing." Lance replied "We met she pushed me and ran away."

Jac just smiled before walking over to Seeley

"So your my dad."

"Yea, I am." Seeley smiled

"Well it looks like one of my siblings give you a little something..." She replied gesturing to a spot on her face as a guide for his "Wanna tell me which one?"

"It came from Eli, a greeting."

"Well on the brightside at least you won't forget meeting him." She replied high five Eli "Nice hit."

"Thanks." 

"So how did Eli get the drop on an FBI Agent."

"If it's any help, we got the security guards good." Kira smirked "Now as fun as this conversation is, It get uncomfortable around here."

"Yep that's true." Eli replied "Can we go."

"Alright, let's go."

"Wait, I'm not losing you." Seeley replied grabbing his daughter's arm "Not again."

"I'll meet you at the Jeffersonian." She offer and Seeley looked unsure "Don't worry can't disappear, you've got my name."

At the Jeffersonian

Hodgins POV:

Booth paced up and down and hall way

"They should be here by now." He replied "Why aren't they here."

"Calm down Cherie." Caroline replied "Traffic...."

"Lance why don't you tell us about her while we wait?" Angela asked startling him as he also paced around "You seem to know her."

"Sweets?"

"I don't know much about her actually." He replied trying to escape questioning "Not really."

"What do you know?"

"Angela."

"Lance?"

"I know her as Delphine." He replied "We meet in Rome."

"When?" Angela asked

"A few years ago."

"3 years actually." Jac replied as she walked in "Don't tell me you don't remember."

"Of course not, we meet at Trevi fountain and you told me you were studying history." He replied "Was that true."

"True enough." She replied

"What were you doing there?"

"I was tracking the grave digger." She replied "But you escaped me so I followed her back to the states, after she tried to kill me using a hit man."

"Not a very good one either." Eli smiled as Kira high five him

"What happened?" Cam asked

"I got to him before he got my sister." Eli retorted "We learn pretty quick he couldn't swim."

"You killed him?!"

"No, of course not. We suggested he get arrested or...." Eli shrugged his arm wrapped around Nik shoulder "You know he drowns."

"Go news, he decided to turn himself in."

"We'll you both sat across from the station, forcing his hand." Lance replied

"Oh right, you came walking down the road and spotted us."

"How'd you do that by the way?" Nik asked

"Practice."

"Don't believe you." Bekah replied "Try again."

Lance smiled "I had seen you the day before when I met Jac at the foundation and then when we walked to lunch I could see you following us but I didn't see you and Eli till the next day."