Chapter 7

*Clay POV*

As the dude try to hit me I back up with my hands up, "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I said, "Boy you're lucky that mister garrison didn't come and have a whoop-ass machine" the man said, I was confused on why he is telling this, I saw drink his beer "uh ok look I'm looking for someone, uh my sister her name Y/N L/N" I said showing him my sister, he snickered "I wish I had man, sorry I have never seen her before." he said I sighed "ok thanks" was all I said I turned to go over to my motorcycle.

"Hey wait!" the man called for me, I look back at him hoping he had something he was running up to me, "hey you want to buy some weed?" he asked I gave him a look, "I'm serious man I found a shit load of it over in the west I can sell it to you" he continued 'is this dude for real right now I thought "no thank you" and I turn and walk away hearing talk again, "YOU SURE, ITS YOUR FUCKING LOSE MAN, that shit will mess you up big time. Good times" and with that, I got on my bike and left him.

*Jason's POV*

I was clearing out the camp I notice Y/N has been really nice to me, she gave up on escaping and now she just sit in the corner quiet when I come in the basement and see her and I give her food she happily except it, 'maybe she is seeing my love for her' I thought.

"You never told me why you took me?" She finally spoke I snap my head to her "please....what do you want" she ask so quietly and her beautiful e/c shows fear but confused, I can stare at her all day if she lets me. I look at her lips so soft, and plump they look like clouds, I grab my note pad and wrote down 'your the only one that respected this property my mother likes you a lot' her eyes travel down the notepad "when can I be let go" she ask.

That question pain my heart 'why does she still want to leave' I thought I shook my head she nodded I felt a smile creep up my covered face, I walk up to her and sat down on her old lumpy bed, maybe I should take her upstairs and give her a nice warm bed that not surrounded by rats. I grab the keys and unlock her wrist "where are we going" she ask I gently grab her hand and lead her out of her room, she follow close behind me I put my arm around her keeping her close. I open up the trap door I got out first as I turn to her to help her up she was scared she back away from me and shook her head, I grab her hand again and help her up "what are you doing?" She ask fear hinted in her voice I hug her and petted her beautiful dirty h/c, I cup her face making her look at me I move my mask above my lips and kiss her head. I lead her to my room and sat her down on my bed 'are you hungry?' I wrote she nodded 'stay here I'll go get food for you' I wrote she look up at me "ok but how are you getting food though" Y/N ask I chuckle and kiss her lips 'don't worry just stay here' I walk out closing the bed room door and left the house she will know I'm not here to hurt her just to love her. Mother loves her she need to understand that she is going to have a beautiful life with me just not now but soon.

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner I kinda forget about this story but here it is and I will be more active on wattpad again so chapter 8 will now be up next Thursday see you guys later Flamminghalie out peace.