Chapter 8

*Y/N POV*

I sat in Jason's room wondering why I'm now out of the basement, why did he bring me into his room. What if Clay is really trying to find me, but if that's the case why did Jason bring me up in his room out in the open, maybe I'm bait oh god what if he is just using me to kill again. I mean he is already going to kill anyway but what makes him want to kill innocent people, especially teenagers, why didn't he kill me. So many questions were running through my head that I was getting a headache, I look at my wrists I had a bruise on them from the chains, but when Jason kiss me I had something in my stomach flip it was stronger than Mike. 

God I actually do miss Mike I never seen someone get brutally murder like he did, I seen dead people before but this time it was worse but then again it would, I did watch Jason kill my boyfriend. But that head? what was that rotting, smelly, disgusting head doing in the bathroom...Wait! the story that Wayde told us... Maybe, no it-it can't be if this is camp crystal lake and the killer was Jason then.... that-that must be- HIS MOTHER!

I start to hypervalent 'this is a joke, it-it has has to be'  I thought I look around the room I saw the window behind the bed 'I need to get out of here and fast he is going to kill me, he is just trying to trick me that's all' I thought I open the window quietly and quickly climb out, I ran out the yard away from the tree line hoping he doesn't see me, I saw a boat on the lake 'an escape!' I thought, I got into the water and as quietly as I can get in the boat, I gasp I see a dead man with an arrow threw his eye. I gage a bit I push him on the ground and started the boat, it was a bit damage but still able to work, I heard the engine roar and I put the boat into gear, I want to get the other side of the lake the boat started to move forward I was a few meters away from the shore line, I finally let a sigh in relief.

I put the boat in full speed and head straight towards the other side I look back again and I saw that I was still clear in safety I was now in the middle of the lake, I kept checking to make sure I was still safe, I turn one last time and I saw...Jason my heart stop beating, my stomach drop, my eyes widen. I saw him pull his machete out I scream I look back and saw I was now on the other side of the lake I quickly jump out of the boat and made a mad dash in the forest.

*Jason POV* 

I look the food I got for Y/N I found a couples of flowers in the forest I reach the camp house I open the kitchen door I put the food on the counter, I make my way to the bed room door I unlock it I see that Y/N was no where in site I look around the room, I see the window open and the screen was kick out I ran out the house I look everywhere I saw Y/N no where in site, I ran to the lake I see the boat that had a dead guy that I shot. I watch Y/N drive in the middle of the lake we made eye contact, I pull my machete I heard here scream then I see her jump off and run away. 

My heart sank 'why did you leave? what did I do?' I thought I ran away from the lake I ran away from the camp and went to look for Y/N 'what if she got hurt'  I thought to myself I look everywhere for her I made it to the street I see the house that the boat was from, maybe she is in there. I need her what made her run away I knew I shouldn't have left her alone, why am I so stupid. The kids were right, I am stupid I had one person that I fell in love with and she is gone.