𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"Want to go outside for some air?" I nodded again and followed Adam out of the gym.

I looked at Adam as he blowed the cigerette smoke out of his mouth. I couldn't help but be attracted to him right now. The smoke circeling around his face, his tie hanging losely around his neck and his blazer wich just fitted him perfectlly. He looked really handsome tonight. I couldn't belive he almost kissed me a few minutes ago. I don't know if i should bring it up or not.

"What?" I realised i had been staring at Adam and quickly looked away back at the ground. I felt my face turning red again and pushed a few lose black hairs out of my face. "Nothing. Was just creepily staring at you." Adam chuckled and took another puff of his cigerette.

"I'm sorry about dropping you back there, by the way. This is the second time this week you got hurt by me i guess." I chuckled and shook my head. "It's fine, monster-cock. Now you both hurted me mentally and physically." Adam looked at me confussed with a risen eyebrow. "How did i ever hurt you mentally?"
"Do you really not remember when i walked into you wanking your big fat elephant cock a few weeks ago?"

Adam almost chocked couching after that sentence. I laughed loudly and slapped his back. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry! Are you okay?" Adam cleared his troath and looked at me with a bright red face.
"I honestally completely forgot that happend. I tought we would never mention this again, melon tits." I chuckled and looked away from the red faced Adam. "I had too. Come on, it's pretty funny now." "Not to me." I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"What the fuck." I looked over at Adam who was staring at something in the distance with his jaw almost hitting the floor. Confussed, i looked at the direction he was looking in. My jaw dropped as well. It was Eric. Dressed in a colorfull suit, with giant earrings, bright gold lipstick, glitters around his eyes and an african head wrap around his head. He was glowing with confidance. "Holy shit, is that Eric?" My open mouth turned into a smile realizing Eric went back to his normal, amazing self.

His dad stepped out of the car and they started talking to echother. I looked at Adam who was still staring at Eric with a sort of pissed off expression. "You're not going to bully him tonight Adam. I'm serious." Adam looked over at me with his eyebrows raised. "Do you see the way that fag is dressed? Ofcorse i'm going to say something about it." I felt myself getting angry. I didn't really mind him picking on Eric before cause i knew it didn't really effect Eric. But i didn't want Adam to ruin his night.

I looked back at Eric who was now giving his dad a hug. And before i knew it he was walking over to the staircase me and Adam were sitting on. I grabbed the sleve of Adams jacket and looked in his eyes. "Don't you dare." Eric walked past us without saying a word. Adam looked at me, threw away his cigerette and janked his arm away from me and marched over to Eric.

"What the fuck did you come as tromboner? A girl?" I heard Adam say to Eric. I cringed and stood up wanting to stop Adam before he took down Eric.
"What do you want, Adam?"
"I'm going to fucking kill you." I signed and put my hand on Adam's shoulder.
"Adam-" "Okay, are you gonna do it now, or later? Cause i'm ready when you are." I stared blankly at Eric. His response was so not like him. I loved this new attitude of his.

"Eric, you look fucking firce. I'm glad you came." I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He hugged me back with a big smile on his face. "Thanks, Cas. So do you. That dress is gorgeus. I'm going to head inside." I nodded and waved at him. "See you in a bit, i'm sorry about Adam. He's a dickhead." Eric looked over to Adam and looked him up and down with a disgussting look on his face.
"He sure is." He turned around and walked off.

——————-

For a little while everything seemed great. I saw Eric and Otis make up and have a little dance party togeder wich looked ridicoulos. But, it was great to see Eric being able to forgive Otis. I'm sure i could too. Me and Adam ended up standing togeder at the punch table for awhile. Talking and making fun of echother. I felt him really warming up to me. Everything was great.

"Lizzie! Lizzie!" I looked at the castle that a few students built in the gym only to see a kid hanging unto the cardboard moon. If he let go he would kill himself. Everyone gasped or froze in shook. I didn't know what to do either. Me and Adam were just standing and watching.
I watched him propose his love to this girl named Lizzie as headmaster Groff yelled at him to calm down. I looked around at everyone, and no one knew what to do with this. Untill Otis intervened.

I watched as Otis talked this kid, who was probablly high off his ass, down from almost killing himself. It was kind of beautiful. I knew Otis was a sex guru but, i didn't know he was capeble of this.
He ended up still falling of the castle but thankfully on a table full of food and then passing out. I laughed as right after that we just got straight back into the Macarena.

I looked over to my left to notice Adam was suddenly gone. I didn't even notice him leaving. I went to look around thru the croud of people dancing but there was no sign of Adam. Untill i stopped to lean on a wall for some air. I looked over to my right to see Adam sitting alone on a bench. Again, he was staring at Aimee and her new boyfriend.

He was so upset over it. I tried to keep his mind off of it all night. I sighed and made my way over to him. Before i reached him tough, he stood up and walked over to Aimee's boyfriend. I didn't have enought time to stop him. He pushed Aimee's boyfriend. "Your boyfriend looks like a fucking triangle." Everyone around them stopped dancing and was looking at Adam insulting Aimee's boyfriend.

They almost started fighting untill headmaster Groff got between them and broke it off. Adam slapped headmaster Groff's hand away and grabbed his face tightly with his hand. "I. Hate. You." Everyone went quiet after Adam said this. Including me. Adam let him go and looked at the ground for a few seconds before walking off. He walked passed me and pushed open the doors off the gym. I stood still for awhile but then snapped back to reality and pushed to doors open to go and find him.