5•I Found You

Today started very well. I had enough enough rest last night. Today I had my day off. It's been fun living in Seoul in this few weeks.

"Yunashhi" I heard Hoseok yelledmy name from outside. Hoseok was knocking on my bedroom door nonstop. "What do you want?" I yelled
from the other side of the room.
"Breakfast is ready!" He said.
"Oh, be right there I'm just going to dry my hair" I Said.

He suddenly barge into my room. I thought I already locked it, lucky me I already had clothes on already.
"Yah! Can't you knock?!" I complained.
"I knocked didn't you hear?" He corrected me.

"Breakfast is rea-" he stops and looked at me from top to bottom.
"You look hot Yunashhi, where are you going though?" He asked.
"First, don't ever do that again. Second I'm meeting a friend" I said and dried my hair.

"Well you're not going anywhere until you eat my dish" he yanked me out from my room. "Yah! Let me go!" I yelled.

He pulled a chair and ordered me to sit on it and eat my food.
I had my 'bad mood' face I just stared at the food, not trying to eat it.
"Morning" Jungkook rubbed his eyes and it was continued by a yawn.
He sat in front of me and started eating.

"Well I appreciate that Jungkook" Hoseok said and looked at me I just rolled my eyes. "I hate you" I mouthed at him. He just game me a smile.
"That smile is cheap" I said.
"Hey! You're lucky I always smiled at you. Not all girls get this ok?" He said with his mouth full. I looked at him with disgusted eyes.

"I'm done" I Said then slide my plate to the side. Hoseok came to pick it up.
"Thanks for eating" he picked it up and brought it to the sink.
He's like a brother. "Oppa" I Said all of a sudden.

Hoseok's POV
I came to pick up Yuna's plate and put it into the sink to wash.
"Oppa" I heard Yuna Said.
My eyes widen. I gently put the plates into the wet sink and washed my hands. I suddenly felt my blood was like crazy.

Yuna's POV
"You've done a lot" I Said while standing next to him. He turns his head to see me. "Oppa. I'm gonna call you Oppa now" I Said. He lets out a soft chuckle. "Why all of a sudden" he asked.

"You've done a lot you deserve me calling you Oppa, by the way you are older than me right?" I told me.
A bright smile came across his smile.
The brightest I've ever seen.
"Ok then" He grabbed my shoulders and hugged me.

-

I was at the mall with Ari shopping.
We were walking while drinking our Starbucks. Our other hand were full because of carrying shopping bags.
We've been talking and laughing like the old days.

As we were walking I saw a very familiar figure. As we walked closer and closer this figure of a guy looks so familiar. As my brain was functioning to remember who it was the name that I was expected came, Park Stalker Jimin.

I look around to find a store where we could hide. I immediately pulled Ari into a random store and just brought her into the fitting room and locked it.
Ari just looked at me with worried face. I was breathing heavily.

"Yah What are we doing here?" She asked. I shushed her when I heard loud footsteps outside the fitting room. I panicked as I heard his voice spoke.

I'm not gonna meet Park Jimin today.
It's been weeks here and everyday I kept on seeing. Is he really been cursed? But why me? There's some hot chicks out there but he chooses me.

"Yuna why are in here?" Ari whisper shouted directly at my ears.
I shut her mouth as I heard him again.

"I know I saw her coming in hear Tae" I heard Jimin said.
"Man, Who is this girl?" I guess the guy named Taehyung said.
"Maybe she's somewhere else. Maybe you saw someone" Tae Said.
"No, I know it's her Tae" Jimin said with full confidence.
"Dude, let's just go maybe we'll meet her later ok?" Tae said.

I heard no footsteps neither or talking. Maybe they have already left.
Thanks to Tae, now I'm safe.
I leaned my head towards the door to hear if they really had left. No sound then it's safe.

"What is happening to you?!" Ari shouted. I hold onto her shoulders and breathe. "Jimin, I saw Jimin" I told her. "Then?" She asked. Her eyebrows almost knitted together.
I sighed. "Jimin was like stalking me ok? I kept on seeing him everywhere and everyday" I explained.

She gave a surprised look and formed an o shaped on her lips.
"Is he gone?" She asked.
I shrugged "I don't know" I answered.
We slowly opened the door and stepped out. No one was there.
No Jimin. No Taehyung.

"Cost is clear" I Said. We slowly walked out try not to make people to look at us with weird faces.

As I was about to walked out from the store until a hand grabbed me back inside. Then I realized that I crashed onto someone's chest that was as hard as a rock. "Shit" I sweared.

"Watch your mouth sweetheart" My eyes widen as I heard those words.
The only person who said sweetheart to me was Jimin.

I looked up and saw Jimin with serious eyes and I think I saw his jaw was clenching. He stared right into my eyes. I felt like everything had stop.
Suddenly, a smirked came from nowhere.

I looked at him with frightened eyes.
"Don't ever hide like that. I'm good at finding you sweetheart" his smirk became bigger. I was frozen.

He leans towards my ear and whispered into it.
"Don't play hide and seek with me, I'm still gonna found you" his words sends shivers down my spine.

"Where ever you go, I'm still gonna find you" he added. He then let me go from his hold. I turned and saw Ari and Taehyung with shocked and very surprised.

"Dude, that's your manager" Tae Said.
"Who else was it then?" Jimin mocked. "There's no one else than her" Jimin said with a cold tone.

"Well, imma lat you go for now sweetheart. See you later" he winks at me then smile. I swear those smile is making me melt. He has this powerful effect towards me and it's killing me by his hotness.

I for some reason smiled back.
"Bye" I Said. He cutely smiles and big me.

As Jimin and Taehyung walked away, Ari immediately turned me around and faced me with a are-you-kidding-me face. "What?" I asked.
"You And Park Jimin are friends?!" She asked in total shocked.
"Yeah why?" I asked curiously.

She took a very deep breathe and speaks. "Jimin is like Seoul's most wanted model and not all girls are lucky ok?" She explained.
"And you're lucky girl!" She yelled the word girl after being so excited.

"He before was told to model for our company but he refused too. Then as boss called me and him for a meeting he showed your picture as said that you'll be his manager he immediately accepted the offer" She told me the whole story. I was just as shocked as she was before.

"Forget that though, let's say this. Jimin will always find you" she plays around. "Yah! Stop it!" I yelled.
"Yuna, no matter what he'll find in the end" she said. I death glared her.

"Jimin is cursed because of you" She said then walks faster leaving me frozen behind. What does that supposed to mean?
"Yah! Wait up!" I called her.