"You really need to stop being around Evan."

"Haha, I know." He watched as she stumbles into the bathroom, pulling her phone with her. Probably to blast the usual music, as she always plays. The same bands, head-banging or full on sobbing.

As she has told him.

He wants to join her, very much so, but he was reluctant. Was that going too far with things? They've known each-other for awhile, but have barely talked, and when they did, it was the usual arguments and then he disappeared for a hot minute.

The sounds of The Neighbourhood playing loudly in the background caught Bill's attention, making him listen in.

The water trickles down Evelyn's skin as stands, a black rag hanging from her hand. She thinks, so Bill wants her, like really wants her, but why couldn't she give anything in return?

Was it because she was afraid?

Is it because she didn't want to be lead on? Most likely, it could just be a little one night-stand.

One-night stand.

Bill gets up from the bed, removing his clothes and stepping into the bathroom silently. He sees her body from the see-through glass, moving her hips to the beat of some song.

The words, "I'll never be, what you see inside" coming from her lips. He slides the glass door open, stepping in and closing it.

She stands rigid, feeling hands run down her hips.

"You're so beautiful, you know that? I want to touch you in every way possible, what's it like inside of you? How does your head work? Do you like it when my hands are against your body?"

"Bill.."

He presses her up against the wall, staring her in the eyes as he starts to grind his crotch against hers.

Evelyn moans, his hands molding her breasts. Closing her eyes, she wonders what it would be like, if he was fucking her.

Bending her over and taking her from the back.

"Do you want this Evelyn? Do you want this baby?"

"Fuck yes."

Mmm, he loves the sound of that. His lips connect with her neck, pressing kisses and sucking. She licks her bottom lip, her hands running down his back.

One of his hands move down, running over her smooth folds and rubbing on her clit.

"Bill!" He only continues, little purple spots forming on her neck. She's going to need a scarf for today.

"Can I slip a finger in, sweet little Eve?"

"Please." One of his lengthy fingers slip into her, curling as he adds another, feeling her clench around them. She holds onto his shoulders connecting their lips.

"Oh my god." He smiles, he loves that he can make her so wet. Make her heat up, unable to resist his intimate touch.