"I'll be back when you've learned to obey my orders. Maybe a few days in the tower will do you some good." Ben said then walked out the doors.

"Ben, you can't just leave me locked in here." Sierra said as the doors locked behind Ben. "Ben!!" Sierra yelled behind the door. "Let me out!!!" Sierra yelled as she banged on the door. "BEN!!!" Sierra cried out again, but Ben continued walking down the hall egnoring his friend. Sierra began to panic what if Ben didn't send enough soldiers to help? What if her home was gone for good? Sierra was pacing around worried as she remembered her own time in the yower.

Sierra
Tower cold, Tower cold
Oh the tales that you have told
I don't pretend to feel no fear
I know too well what happens here

Tower cold, Tower cold
I know a tale that you have told

I am haunted, I am bound
I feel her presence all around
I pray to God in this dark hour
I know my fate is in this tower

Sierra finished her song and felt helpless, She's never felt like this before and Sierra heated it. She then found a bible, and rosary in the cell, she got on her knees and began to pray for herself and her parents.

 She then found a bible, and rosary in the cell, she got on her knees and began to pray for herself and her parents

"Please Lord in heaven keep my parents safe from these awful invaders. And please help guide me, give me strength threw this dark time. Amen." Sierra said as she raised her hand to her forehead, then shoulder to shoulder, then kissed the rosary in her hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audery was looking into the scepter at Sierra sleeping on the couch in Ben's office still.

"Well at least you didn't break my spell." Audrey said and looked back at Mal and the others. She saw that they were in Ben's castle. "No!" Audety yelled she was worried they find Sierra sleeping. "Chad I'll be back, stay here and watch over the cottage." Audrey order.

"Yes, Audrey." Chad said nervously as Audrey disappeared into a cloud of pink smoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mal, Uma, and everyone else were walking down the halls of Ben's castle.

"Ben!" Mal yelled out but Ben didn't answer. They were following Dude as that turned a corner.

"Ha, this way!" Dude said as he wagged his tail.

"Ben could be asleep anywhere." Mal said.

"Or turned to stone." Celia pointed out.

"Ok." Evie said as she covered her mouth.

"Ben!" Mal yelled again.

"I got his scent, very pungent cologne, easy to track. Follow me people." Dude said to everyone.