"You're fine with just leaving us huh? Just fuck me? Forget about Niy, she's only important when you say so right?"

        "Don't even do dat, I love her as if I helped create her. Anything she wants she can get and she knows it,"

        "What about me huh! WHAT. ABOUT. ME!" She screamed.

        "Lower. Your. Voice," He gritted.

        "Fuck that! If you knew there was a chance you wouldn't come back you should've stayed your ass home! She calls you dad for crying out loud! How the hell am I supposed to break the news to her that you went and got yourself killed huh? This is why I wanted you to leave me alone," she cried tossing the phone.

        Gunna's heart tugged at hers as he sat there listening to her cry. He heard the worry and pain all in her voice but he knew what this lifestyle came with and he wasn't the only one with an uneasy feeling; he was just brave enough to welcome his death.

        "Ash," He called but got no response just her sobs

        "Ashley," He repeated.

         When she ended the FaceTime call again, he shook his head and got up.

        Heading back inside his room, he tossed his phone to the side and laid back in bed staring up at the ceiling.

        Nate already got his family going, now it's your turn. You know I love pussy so a bitch can't tie me down, but you nigga... soon as you find dat one special jawn I want yo ass to disappear from all dis shit ya' heard? Playboy's voice echoed throughout his ears.

        Smiling at the memory, Gunna grabbed his phone and called Ashley back.

        "I don't want to talk," she mumbled flipping the screen around.

        "Can I see your face?" He asked.

        "Goodbye Marcus," she sighed hanging up again.

        Calling her again, he waited until she picked up before he spoke, "Da next time you hang up on me will be your last,"

        Rolling her eyes, Ashley used the pillow to hold the phone up as she laid down.

        "I love you," He said then waited on her to reply, when she didn't he only shook his head and sighed.

        "I love you and because I love you and dat little girl of yours, I will come back to you but we definitely gotta talk about dis attitude of yours real rap, it's getting old," he added.

        Turning her face away from the screen, Ashley covered her face as she tried to stop herself from crying.

        "Stop crying Ash, you know I hate dat ma,"

        "I want you here... I need you here," she cried wiping her face repeatedly.

        "I'm just scared.... I'm not ready for you to leave us yet.... we're supposed to grow old together, there are still things I want to say to you that I haven't... things I want to do with you and places I want to go with you... you're ok with leaving and it's not fair,"

        "What do you want me to do baby?" He asked defeatedly.

        "I want you to come back to me... please," She cried.

        Taking a deep breath, he stared up at the ceiling for a while then closed his eyes.

        "I can do dat,"