𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 5

Start from the beginning

"Nahmir if we're going to be cool , you can't be doing this " I say shaking my head , "doing what babe ?" Mir says acting clueless . "Mir stop playing with me " I say angrily , mir  bites his lip " I like when you talk to me like that" mir  says playing with his fingers.

He looks so fucking cute right now but I can't do this shit , " Mir im serious" I say sternly , "i know you are daddy " Nahmir  says gliding his hands up my thighs . I smack his hands harshly and he pulls them back and lets out an airy moan.

"Do it again pleaseeeee" he whines with his fingers in his mouth , I stare at him hungrily . He grabs my hand and places it on his thigh , he leans in next me closely ," touch me" he breaths on my neck . He bats his long eyelashes at me and I slowly rub his thighs .

"Eh hem , mr.Goulborn , mr.onfroy . The class is this way" the teacher say interrupting us , all heads turn to the back of the class and I quickly pull away from him . "Ain know you was a faggot trell" Mikey says laughing .

"Shut your redboneded ass up " mir  says nonchalantly, I look at him suprisedly. "What you say ?" Mikey says twisting his lip at mir  . "Listen you twisted lipped bitch , you heard what I said . shut . Your . Redboneded . Ass . Up" mir  says slowly .

Mikey stares at mir  for a second before rolling his eyes and turning around . Mir  pulls out a small black marker and pulls back his sleeve revealing 3 tally marks he draws another one and puts the market away .

"What's that for ? " I question him , "it's nothing baby " mir  says smiling at me, his smile so cute make me wanna stick my dick in his throat .

(later)

soon class was over and we were all heading out and mir  followed behind me . " Mir what are you doing " I say look at him weirdly as he holds my arm . "What I can't touch my baby now ?" Mir says pouting .

"Nah you can touch me - wait no you can't I told you we can't be together mir " I say snatching my arm away . " see your fucking playing with me now Kentrell, I will kill you and that bitch summer , keep fucking with me and god so fucking help me I will kill you right along with her" Nahmir  say closing his eyes tightly.

The veins in his entire body are rushing with blood and he's rubbing his temples, he's quietly laughing to himself too , "stop acting crazy mir  you're scaring me " I say patting his back before embracing him in a hug . "We can't be together " I say softly .

Mir burst into laughter "here comes your little pet raccoon " mir  says pacing slowly , "hey trell " summer says running up and kissing my cheek, mirs blood begins to boil . "And who are you" summer says sounding rude.

Mirs gives me a certain look and I hold his hands tightly , "Yeah this is mir  " I say smiling , "oh okay .. hi mir  " summer says smiling . "It's Nahmir to you bitch or should I say -" Nahmir says before I cut him off . "ANYWHO !" I say loudly . Jahseh straight faces her until I pinch his butt and he quickly smiles .

"Well nice to meet your ugly ass too bit-" summer  says before I cut her off , "anyways shouldn't you be on your way mir  " I say sternly . "Not that I know of kentrell  " mir  says staring me in my eyes , "well don't you have somewhere to be " I say aggressively staring at him .

"Yeah I'll just go , see you later babe . Bye bitch " summer says to Nahmir before starting to walk away .  "Oh bitch come here" Nahmir says trying to run after her but I grab him and hold him tight  . "Ouuu " Nahmir say pulling out his marker and drawing another tally mark . I watch summer walk down the hall until Mir  pulls me into a kiss . I quickly pull away " I told you already ! I can't be with you " I scream pushing him away .

That push was enough to make him fall , he looked up at me with the craziest fucking look . I reach my hand out to help him up and he grabs it ... the second he gets on his feet he looks me in my eyes and point his index finger in between my eyes .

"I will kill her kentrell, please don't play with me" Mir  says before he kisses my cheek and walks away .

"I can't do this shit " I say to myself .

(later)

i get home and flop on my bed , it felt so good to finally be alone with my own thoughts ..

$$YOU GET ME 💕🤷🏽‍♀️ $$

did you like this chapter?

i love all you nigger babies 🥰

saturday , October 5th..  5:03 am 2019