Chapter 5: Huntress

You decided to go see Frank, maybe he could explain what Entity meant. Walking through the dark woods was a struggle, you started to trip over large twigs amd trees, there were even some left over blight flowers, the glowing flowers were the only light you had, but eventually the forest grew brighter and more green, it even started to rain.

Snap

"Who's there?" You shouted.

Someone was here, and they probably weren't friendly sense none of the survivors ever left camp.

"Who are you?" You shouted again.

"I could ask you the same question? What are you doing so far away from your camp little one?"

Huntress stepping out between the trees. Se had her rabbit mask on like usual, but her axe was harmlessly tucked on her back.

"I was trying to get to Ormond, how did i end up here?"

Huntress laughed.

"Oh that's a common mistake, Susie and Joey do it sometimes as well, even Plague has done that before. Come along, I'll show you where to go."

You started to follow her through The Red Forest.

"We all get lost sometimes sense are realms are so close together, Badham is on the other side of Ormond, so one time Freddy wandered in there, lets just say he wasn't paying attention and added more fuel to their fire."

"Yikes, that sounds horrible."

"What's a survivor doing all the way out here anyway?"

"I was meeting up with Frank." You tried to be as indiscreet as possible.

"You're joking! I would cuss but you're here."

"What?"

"All the killers had a bet that no one could befriend a survivor, and whoever could would be considered the best killer sense we always argue about that."

"Why is befriending a survivor on that list?"

"Because we thought no one could do it."

"I've been seeing Frank for a while; has he not told the rest of you?"

"Wait really? He hasn't told any of us, not even Danny, and those two are like brothers."

You stopped for a moment, thinking about that. Why wouldn't Frank tell anyone? Was he waiting? Was he using you and that's it?

"If he hasn't told anyone about you he's hiding something, or he's embarrassed."

"How do you know that?"

"I like to treat him like my own son, so you start to find out a lot about him."

"Oh that's nice, you guys seem nice out of trial, Doctor and Wraith visited me a while ago and they seemed completely different."

"We....It's hard to explain, we don't enjoy killing in trials, it's our bloodlust or whatever The Entity fuels us with that takes over, we try to fight it, but it's hard, you can tell when we are under it by our eyes. Which is also the reason a lot of us wear mask."

"Really? What about the killers who don't wear mask?"

"Either they don't care enough to let you know when we are, or you don't see them a lot in trial like Wraith, and it's not like you're pausing in the middle of a trial to look at their eyes."

"True, you are usually too busy killing us."

"Don't hold it against us-"

"I'm not." You held up you hands in defense. "I'm just sating if you hate killing why not stop?"