THE KEPT MAN

Tae Darvid grit his teeth as he released himself into his lover. Gasping softly, he collapsed and rolled over on the bed. After a few minutes of silence broken only by their heavy breathing, Tae grabbed a few tissues and cleaned himself up. Throwing the dirty tissues into the trash, he passed the box of tissues to the man who had his face buried in the pillows.

Tae leaned forward and kissed the gentle curve of his lover's neck, "I'll see you later."

With a smile playing on his lips, Tae dressed and walked out of the room.

************************
Tee smiled triumphantly as he defeated the last boss in his game, "Finally!"

Copter leaned over to watch the handphone screen that Tee was holding right now, "How long did it take?"

"3 hours."

"No fair... I'm still trying to reach the last level!!"

Tee laughed as he put down his handphone, the end credits rolled across the screen, "Of course it's fair. I slaved over this game for hours without any sleep!"

Copter rolled his eyes hugging a pillow on the couch, "Without any sleep?"

"Yup..." Tee nodded and stood up stretching his body lazily, "where are the others anyway? Aren't they late for the shoot?"

Copter shrugged staring at the ceiling, "I was told the shoot was pushed back an hour. Looks like Phi Kim is running late. Poor guy was had filming for a commercial that kept him awake most of the night! Hmm.. Tee, I have a question... if you didn't sleep at night... what about Phi Tae? Has he been... you know...not getting any?"

Tee giggled and shook his head, "Of course not! But Phi Tae doesn't complain... ever! I should treat him to Italian restaurant tonight...for being so patient with me whenever I getting addicted to my new game. I tend to ignore him during those times!"

Copter sighed shaking his head, "I feel sad for Phi Tae now! Poor guy..."

Bas walked in with Tae as Copter spoke those words, "Why do you feel sad for Phi Tae, Phi Cop?"

Copter jumped up and ran to Bas with open arms, "I just heard that every time Tee download a new game Phi Tae doesn't get any because Phi Tee is too busy beating the bad guys. I feel so sorry for you Phi Tae! It must get lonely!"

At Tae's shrug, Bas raised an eyebrow, but stayed silent as Tee grabbed Tae's wrist and settled on a couch cuddling.

Soon their dressing room was mobbed by make-up artists and hair dressers. Kimmon walked in just as Tae and Tee walked out for their shoot.

"Hi Leader! How are you feeling today?" Copter asked with a wave.

Kimmon frowned as he sat down with a wince, "I'm fine... hurt my hips last night though... they're very sore..."

Copter and Bas walked out of the dressing room for their turn as the stylist handed Kimmon his clothes for the shoot. He walked behind the screen and stripped to his underwear. He was pulling up his pants when he heard the dressing room doors open and close.

"Nong Tee... stop that!" Tae giggled walking into the dressing room.

"But darling I missed you for a week na! I can't wait much longer..." Tee whispered biting Tae's earlobe.

"Yeah... but...w-we can do this later... when we get home..." Tae stuttered collapsing onto the couch.

Tee laughed softly straddling Tae, "But I feel exhilarated after defeating the last boss..."

Kimmon buttoned his shirt and walked out from behind the screen. Clearing his throat, he kept his eyes averted from the couple, "Can't you guys do that at home or something!"