1."Easy Peasy Peasy and Peasy?"

A smooth jade pair of hands worked its way on the keyboard with ease like a piano professional playing his keys, knowing its way among the upraised qwerty as she breached through the first level of satellite interference and entered the IP mentioned by the unknown client.

Easy.

A wall shattered under the powerful influence of key notes of their master as her lazy green eyes scanned the garbled mess of candy wrappers and her stationary on the study table. She need to clean up, she thought, her fingers still not pausing as another code wall crashed.

Easy Peasy.

.... and they paused as she found herself in the familiar hub hub of the coded spirals. This is getting boring. Don't people ever take a hint and change their stupidly similar technology.

Guess not. They are not that intelligent. Boo.

Her fingers once again regained their rhythm and contradicted her ways through the spiraled web of codes, breaking the last but not the least stage.

Easy Peasy Peasy.

.... and landed her way into the final stage. The Fire Wall.

Boring. She tsked mischievously as she entered the final code of her victory and pressed "Enter".

Easy. Peasy. Peasy. And.....

....Peasy?

What the fuck? Her eyes widened as her computer turned blank. Ah? Ah? Her green eyes tried to figure out "What the fuck just happened" as she tried to escape the crashed screen.

....Easy?

Her screen lit up briefly and opened a safe wall to the letters which were her doom.

"Bad move, little girl. Very bad move."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Don't forget to vote*

°•° What do you think of our female protagonist? °•°