Character Introduction To The Sins

Start from the beginning

Name: Rokuro Koizumi

Age: 24

Hair Colour: Dark Brown

Eye colour: Emerald

Occupation: Rei's Bodyguard & The Brawler

Weapon Choice: Greatsword

Personality: Rokuro is a gentle giant and he cares for his friends like if they were family. Rokuro may look like a giant but, he can scary when he's angry. Rokuro has a bad temper if someone provoked him and he does get a bit protective of Rei.

Likes: Rei, looking after Karou and Zen, brawl/bar fights

Dislikes: Rei being in danger, Shingen flirting with the Rei and Karou.

Background Info: Rokuro was a strongman who was a part of a circus group which his family ran until a rival street gang came out of nowhere and slaughtered his friends and his family. Takashi was the only to get away from the murder scene and he was on his own until he met Juro. Rokuro hated the sight of Juro because he was able to smell the scent of death on him until he noticed a little girl was with him and that little girl was Rei. Rokuro was confused because when Rei commented on how strong he looked, he noticed that she wasn't afraid of him since he was practically a giant.

Juro took Rokuro in and he told him that he can use his strength and his muscles for good uses such as taking part in brawls to release the anger that he kept locked up for the days he had been on the street. Rokuro wasn't sure at first until Rei and another girl, Karou, gave him encouragement and he took part in the brawls to earn money. The people of Japan were afraid of Juro and he became known as The Lion Sin of Pride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sin of Greed

Name: Koga Matsumoto

Age: 21

Hair Colour: Silver

Eye Colour: Sapphire

Occupation: The Theif

Weapon Choice: Kusarigama (Chain-sickle)

Personality: Koga is known for having a cocky attitude and he tends to be arrogant some times. Koga tends to have light fingers and he usually gets away with it sometimes if Rei doesn't catch him red-handed.

Likes: Pickpocketing, unlocking doors, pretty and shiny expensive things, using his Kusarigama (Chain-sickle).

Dislikes: Being caught red-handed, Hideyoshi and Rei scolding him, Being told what to do by Raidon even though he's not the leader of the Sins.