Part 7

Hyeongjun's POV:

After so many months of courting, so much money wasted, so much time spent, Pyo finally gave me the answer I wanted.

"Hyeongjun-ah, I accept your confession."

And then we had our first kiss, not as friends, but as a couple.

We agreed to hide our relationship from our parents at first because Pyo's Parents might abandon him, but he could always stay with me.

The next day at school, we were holding hands, our classmates didn't care about us holding hands cause they looked at us as if we were best friends and we still are.

We saw another couple in our classroom which their names were Junho and Eunsang, kissing. Our classmates kept cheering for them and stopped when we came in.

"Heyyy...Guys!" Minkyu approached us. Pyo suddenly gave him a death glare and said:

"Our deal's off. Jun is mine now."

Yes, I knew Minkyu was flirting with me, Pyo told me after he accepted me.

"W-What?! Dongpyo...how could you?" Minkyu gave Pyo a slap, and I slapped him back. Having everyone's attention made me gulp nervously.

"Back away from this. You were supposed to be mine and you ended up being with this slut?!"

"Speak for yourself, you always wear plain and casual clothes, your hair looks like a broken egg shell, and YOU. DONT. BELONG. HERE."

I saw Pyo staring at the door, specifically at Mr. Han, it made my mind go blank...shit.

Dongpyo's POV:

"Hyeongjun, that might be a case of bullying, dont you think?"
"Mr. Han!! No! Minkyu was bullying us first!!"
"I'll speak with both of you, Minkyu and Hyeongjun, at the Principal's Office." he left followed by Minkyu.
"Pyo, I will be back." he kissed my hand and left, leaving me there, with my face red.

"Sooo...Pyo!" Wonjin and Jungmo surprised me. I was randomly doodling on my notebook.
"You and Hyeongjun official now?" Jungmo asked.
"Yes...?"
"WOO!! We support you Pyo!!" Wonjin responded and wrapped me in his arms.

Hyeongjun...Please hurry up...

;Later~;

"Jun!!" I saw him enter the classroom with a sad face. I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Pyo, I am suspended."
"I--What?"
"I am suspended."
"N-Nice to meet you...Suspended??"
"

Now is not the time for jokes. I'll go now, Love you Pyo." He kissed me before packing his bags and left the school.

"Dongpyo, I would like to speak with you after school."
I gulped nervously, What is Mr. Han...

I have a feeling Mr. Han has a trick up his sleeve.