Prologue

Bzzt! Bzzt!

Dongpyo woke up to the sound of his alarm, although he wanted more sleep, he had to get up. He has to start homeschool because his parents were afraid of him getting judged by others.

He followed his regular morning routine, brushing his teeth, taking a shower, combing his hair, getting dressed, and sat on the couch of the living room, waiting for his father to teach him.

"Why good morning, son." His father stepped into the room holding some of his books. "Let's start our lesson shall we?"

His homeschool ended at 2 and he decided to go take a walk to refresh his mind from listening to his father's discussion,
While walking, he stopped by a nearby school, which he stared at for awhile. "What is the feeling of school?" Dongpyo asked himself. "Can't I learn how to socialize with people the same age as me?"

"Hey! Pyo!" A voice called out, he turned around and saw a Hyeongjun running towards him, and he decided to run away. "Heyyy!! I just want a hug!!"

"Geez, Hyeongjun, what's your problem?!" "Aww, I skipped school today." Hyeongjun and Dongpyo knew each other since they were younger as their mothers had the same job.

"Hey Hyeongjun... What is your perspective on school?"

"Hm? School is uhh...hell."

"How come?"

"There are popular girls and boys, and there are nerds, and there is so much homework, and there is so much activities--"

"I want to go to school!"

"You...what?" Hyeongjun placed his hands on Dongpyo's shoulders. "No, pyo, you have to be greatful you are being homeschooled! It's like, reading books and doing tests, and then your done!"

"But I want to meet some people my age. Someone to hang out with, you know?"

Hyeongjun sighed. "Fine, pyo. I'll ask your parents, actually no, I'll beg your parents to let you attend our school next year, you know how they are, right?!"

"Thanks."

Note: WOOOHH I am supposed to update tommorow however my internet time is getting delayed because my parents want me to focus on school eUGHH--
Ok bye!