Adventure in the Real World

Start from the beginning

By the next morning she felt an warmth around her she open her eyes as she notices Law laying beside her. Her face turned red. "LAW!" she shouted before fallen out of the bed hitting the ground. "W-Why are you here! I thought you asleep in my bed with Luffy!" She explained. "I got lost after using the bathroom. I founded you in the bed." Lost? the bathroom just down the hallway! "BAKA! my bedroom just the hall!" She shouted she yawned she wanted asleep more she stood up to her feet. "Sora-ya? That song..." She froze as time stopped he heard her last night?! "T-That song is... my love song.." She explained

"What a love song?" An voice came from the doorway. Sora notices Luffy standing with an jealous and confuse look on his face. "It's an song that couples sing to each other. Or someone sings it to admit their feelings for each other.." She blushed as she thought about the kiss from Luffy she wonder if he remember any of it. "OH it's a mystery song!" Luffy explained with an grin. "Yes Luffy." She shake her head he was too childish to know what Love is. "I'll make some food." As she walked out of the room she did not change out of her clothes from last night. As she walked into the kitchen as she made some eggs and bacon even some Sausage also.  She made some toast for herself she love with strawberry jam. The scent of food cause Luffy to came running Law followed after only to glared at Sora who had piece of toast in her month with this strange red stuff on it. "Really?" Sora giggled she forgot he don't like bread. "It's not for you anyway~" She teased this cause him to smirk before leading into the table as he bite down on the other half of the bread that was in Sora's  mouth. "LAW!" She dropped the bread on the counter.

Luffy started laughing. "Not funny LUFFY!" she blushed as Law licked her cheek getting the strawberry jam off her cheek. "I'm going kill you!" she growled. "You taste like Strawberries." He teased. "She dose?!" Luffy grabs her face then licked her other cheek. "Your right she dose!" Sora's face was very red as tomato. 'I'm going kill them.'  as she went back to her cooking. With two guys grin at her. 'Why did they come back with me?!' as she finished making the food she placed two large plates down on the table. She was blushing mess she grabs her plate then heads into the living room to watch the morning  News today was going be nice and warm. Maybe an adventure into town would be nice.

"Can we see your world?!" Luffy asked sudden. Sora stared back at the guys who was eating. "Sure we can Luffy." She takes some of her bacon into her mouth 'Tonight will see if those crystals are ready. If they're they going back home!' as she finished with her plate she went to the sink to wash up the dishes. As she clean up the kitchen an shower would be nice and some fresh clothes also. "I'm going take a shower. You guys can do anything you want. Just don't destroy the house." She warned before going up stairs to her bedroom she grabs some fresh clothes then heads into the bathroom to take a shower.

As she stripped out of her clothes then take an hot shower as the hot water went down her body she stared at the wall for moment. "Just why.. I need do something." She mutter as she clean herself up as she grabs an towel as she dry herself then changed into her clothes she had an purple tank top with white shorts on with long socks with boots on. As she walked down the stairs to see Luffy and Law playing with her Play Station. They was Kingdom Hearts ll "This game is coool!" Luffy wanted play more as Law was watching him.

"Watch out for the heartless." Sora warned as she pointed at the large heartless on the screen. As Luffy was fighting the heartless with no problem this guy have it down. "I'm shocked that he can play that without asking." She smiled. "Luffy let go. We can play it later." She asked Luffy turned off the game system then heads out the door with Sora and Law into the streets of New York City. "WOW! This place is huge!" Luffy never seen tall buildings before. "This Manhattan. This like the cities fun area." She explained luck for her the beach was down thestreet. Luffy notices the sea as he ran over to the beach. "You have an ocean?" He asked. "We have four seas. You guys have two." Sora explained. "FOUR?!" They both said together.

"Yeah they're called Pacific,Atlantic,Indian and Arctic." She explained as Luffy had stars in his eyes. "I want see them!" Luffy really wanted see this world oceans. "That can't happen.. Sadly. Arctic is bitter cold. It's colder then the island back on Punk Hazard." She explained with an frown. "AWWWW" Luffy was sad he wanted see the four oceans. "What ocean is this?" Law asked. "Atlantic." She said. "Interesting.." Law wanted to know about this world himself "Let take the subway and I'll take you two an park around here" Sora explained before taken the boys to the subway station few people just staring at them couple of them whispered thinking their cosplays was very good also. Sora rolled her eyes as she bought some tickets. She handed one to Luffy and Law as they passed through the gates to the train.

Once on the train it taken off Luffy was very amused by this as for Law he was interested in this train also. after few minutes the train arrived at the station. She leaded the two guys off the train as they walked down the street to Central Park. Luffy was over joy by this large park. "This one of the largest parks in New York." Sora explained as she stared at the water she started to think if she still had her devil fruit powers.. Since this was fresh water she wasn't sure how devil fruit users would react to it. She watches Luffy run around like an little child  she giggled "Luffy your too cute." She mutter to herself as she sat down in the grass as she lay back down staring into the sky.

As she pulled out her phone from her pocket she wonder if she can get some photos she wanted show other strawhats her world also. As she sat up she started taken photos with her phone. She gotten some good shots of the park. "What are you doing?" Luffy said standing behind her. "Oh taken photos. I want show your friends." She explained. "Oh. Next we can come here together!" Luffy grin before knocking Sora into the water with an splash she turned into an mermaid. "LUFFY!" The mermaid shouted lucky there wasn't alot of people in this area. "Oops sorry Sora!" she blinked that answered her question. "I guess I can use my devil fruit powers in the real world. I guess the devil fruit sticks with you." As she gotten an idea she grabs Luffy as she pulled him in with her. "What you doing?! I can drown!" He was panicking. "This fresh water Luffy. This not sea water you would be fine." She smirked as she started splashing luffy with the water.

"HEY that cheating! Your mermaid!" Luffy frown.

"What are you two doing?" Law stared at the two.

"Sora here decided have an water fight." Luffy grin.

"Huh why? That sea water?" Law asked.

"No it's not. It's fresh water." Sora explained.

"She right. I'm not weak!" Luffy grin.

Law smirked before taken off his hoodie he walked into the cold water. Sora was right this wasn't like the sea water. He glazed at the mermaid before him. "Your power right here huh?" He asked. "I believe so.." She rubbed back of her head. She splash the water at Law who was soaked now. "Your not going get way with that!" She dived under the water. "GET BACK HERE!" Law shouted. "Two can play this Game Sora-ya. Room" Sudden Sora was trapped in an bubble. "DAMN IT LAW!" she vanished from her spot into Law's arms. "Now. Your punishment." Sudden his lips connected with hers. This was the second guy that kissed her! "What the hell!?" Luffy saw this he wasn't happy the rubber sudden punched Law knocking him into the water. "LUFFY! Why did you do that?!" Sora shouted at him.

"No touches you. Beside me." Luffy voice gotten scary even for Sora she grabs Law as she dragged him out of the water back onto the land. "Are you alright?" Law growled before stared at Luffy. "Jealous are you strawhat-ya? You have an cute mermaid." He taunted.  Sora knew this was going get ugly "I kissed her first!" Luffy growled. Sora's face turned red he did remember?!  Sora transformed back to her human form the girl glazed down at the ground as she turned on her heels then ran off in tears. She did not think two guys from One Piece would fall for her. It had be two captains!

Two captains did not notices Sora was gone they was fighting over her. Sora bumped into her childhood friend Julie. "Sky-chan?" The female notices the river of tears from her eyes. "J-Julie!" She hugged her friend as Julie fallen to her knees with the crying girl in her arms. "What happen?! what wrong?" She asked "Come on sweetie. Let go get some coffee.." She takes Sora to an loco cafe that wasn't far from the park. Once inside the cafe Sora explained what was going on she left out the whole One Piece thing. "I see.. Two different guys in love with you. They both kissed you.. Now they're fighting in the park." Julie sighed. "Sky.. Just pick on. I mean you had crush on of them right?" She order some coffee for her and Sora beside Sora she gotten some hot coco. Even know her friend was she had to choose.