Chapter 14: Wailing

Start from the beginning

He saw that Shao Nuo Yus face didnt look good, as if he barely succeeded to live. Yan Mu Lin said, That would be great. Why dont you go to the hospital to get your wounds bandaged? I only cleaned it for you.

Shao Nuo Yu nodded, but he did not look very enthusiastic. Yan Mu Lin quietly sat at the side. After that converation came an awkward silence between them.

Yan Mu Lin:

Shao Nuo Yu:

Both of them were just looking at each other.

Yan Mu Lin finally thought of a question, Hey, whats your name?

Shao Nuo Yu, who was sitting on the bed, answered: Shao Nuo Yu.

Yan Mu Lin, who did not know much about business matters in this world, did not think too much about it. After he got the guys name, he was quite happy, and looked a little foolish: My name is Yan Mu Lin. Fate seems to be bringing us together ah. Wouldnt it be great if we exchanged phone numbers? Naturally, Yan Mu Lin only dared to think about the last sentence. In todays battle, he wouldnt dare voice it out. In TV dramas, people who were being a.s.sa.s.sinated had unusual secrets. Thats extremely scary.

The room wasnt dreadfully quiet anymore, but Shao Nuo Yus complexion hasnt eased at all.

Shao Nuo Yu was still feeling dizzy and nauseous, so he did not speak much. Yan Mu Lin seemed to have noticed this, and poured the man a cup of water. About the a.s.sa.s.sination, Yan Mu Lin would not ask a lot of questions. After all, this had nothing to do with him. If he did, then Shao Nuo Yu might dislike him.

Ten minutes later, four black-clothed men arrived. Yan Mu Lin reluctantly sent Shao Nuo Yu there, the question about his phone number, unuttered. He watched as a poker-faced chauffeur drive a car towards them, followed by two black cars.

With these number of bodyguards, Yan Mu Lin could not understand why Shao Nuo Yu still got attacked. The people in this city sure knows how to have fun. The world of rich people was something hard to understand. In his previous life, he couldnt understand, and now, its even more difficult to get.

When the bodyguard opened the door for Shao Nuo Yu, Yan Mu Lin couldnt hold back anymore and blurted out the words in his mand, This.. Shao Nuo Yu, are you married?

Shao Nuo Yu was still feeling a bit nauseated, so he couldnt answer immediately. No. He paused for a bit, as he suddenly thought of leaving his phone number, but did not give it in the end. Goodbye. Once someone knows his name, then they would be aware of his status.

What Director Shao did not know was that in this world, there was an Internet slang called Its just useless s.h.i.+t.

Yan Mu Lin stared blankly. The man who had amazing abs was actually unmarried. This meant that he actually had a chance.

Yan Mu Lin watched as the car disappear in front of his eyes. Then, the evening breeze blew, causing him to feel chills. Ah, wait!

Ah! Why didnt you still ask for his phone number, really stupid!

Feeling a sense of loss, Yan Mu Lin trudged back to his room, took a bath, and went to bed. He recalled his experiences with Shao Nuo Yu. His heart once again beating madly. Yan Mu Lin pulled the quilt up to his neck in excitement. He faced the ceiling and gave out a howl, Aowuu~

He felt comfortable after yelling.Whether or not he had the phone number, he should still go to sleep.

What he did not know was that the sleeping little couple next door was awoken by his howling.

The woman pushed her boyfriend awake: Did you hear that? Its as if there was a howling wolf!

The poor boyfriend turned over, What howling, youre just dreaming. Sleep. Sleep, now. Sleep, okay? We still have work tomorrow.