Chapter 11: Nitpicking

Start from the beginning

Although a lot of boys like her, they only see her voice and her fresh and pure looks. But actually, things arent so pleasant. Her tempers really short, you cant tease her at all. Based on my several years of experience as a CV, I am guessing that shes childishly coming to the studio to go against you. This is certainly not good.

Yan Mu Lins curiosity was piqued. He poured two cups of low-cost tea, giving a cup to the other man, and said, Why do you say so?

Min Tong Shu looked around carefully. Seeing that everyone else had their lunch in the lounge, and no one was around, he moved closer and said: She previously mentioned in her Weibo that she wanted to be the female lead of Director Chens new anime. She also said that Director Chen cant succeed without her. You should look at her Weibo. Youll definitely see those nauseating sentences. After that, the media who wanted to stir up trouble, praised her. They called her Director Chens female CV G.o.ddess. This gave Director Chen all kinds of pressure. Director Chen naturally ignored her, and didnt give her face at all. The roles voice actors were made public today, so she most likely is going to come here to vent. She must have thought that Director Chen would choose her. Who knew that reality would give her a slap in the face. Director Chen did not even mention her.

Yan Mu Lin saw his point, So that was the case. In the entertainment industry, no matter which world, there was no shortage of fighting and scheming against each other. However, this first-rate voice actress IQ was really low. To scheme against people, and not expect to be beaten. Do you really expect the person you schemed against to happily knock on your door in their knees to give you money to spend spend spend, buy buy buy!

He did not know if it was because of Min Tong Shus inauspicious remark, but in the afternoon, they were called by an a.s.sistant meimei to go to the lounge for afternoon tea and snacks. It was from Zhang Jing Jing, she wanted to thank Director Chen for his previous guidance. It was bought for this purpose, but it was sent to the work room.

As the saying goes, never hit a smiling person. Director Chen could not drive away this female star who was just outside their doorstep, so he had no choice but to let her in. At least she brought little gifts for his staff.

Yan Mu Lin did not want to go, but he was currently portraying a next-door neighbors lovable child image. This meant that he could not decline, and was forced to follow and hide on the side. He just had to finish his own share and quietly disappear.

Naturally, it was impossible for Yan Mu Lin to do this. Zhang Jing Jing, that woman, did not just come here for afternoon tea.

He didnt look at her and Chen Yu Chao laughing out loud. He just listened to other unpopular voice actresses exchange compliments, and talk about famous brands. Honestly, when Zhang Jing Jing came in, she was already looking everywhere. She really wanted to know who s.n.a.t.c.hed her role, but still pretended to not have any intention of mentioning the topic.

Hey, Director Chen, I heard that your new leads very talented. Why didnt you introduce me? Recently, several directors told me that they couldnt find him. Now I have the chance to get to know him.

Her fresh and pure appearance hid her true intentions. It was almost as if she really wanted to meet the other person, but in reality, she was the weasel giving the hen New Years greetings.

As soon as this was said, everyones urge to gossip turned on, their eyes s.h.i.+ning. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Are you all looking for a catfight? We dont know the newcomers att.i.tude, but he was destined to be bullied today.

Director Chen raised his legs, and popped a green tea pastry in his mouth. He smiled and looked at Yan Mu Lin who was sitting in a corner by the window. He raised his hand and said: Oh, dont tell other people that Im not taking care of the newcomer. Our newcomer is over there. Mu Lin, come here. The first part of the sentence was addressed to Zhang Jing Jing, while the latter was to call Yan Mu Lin.