Chapter 7

Chapter 7: "I've been working, and getting by. But that enough to satisfy, cause I dreams for you and I, so I got money on my mind. "

*Because this song came out the day I'm writing this. Stream this."

Edwin's POV {Surprise!}

"You think we should've told them?" I asked my secret boyfriend.

"Yes, but I'm ready when you are. I'd never rush you."

"I just feel so bad for making them feel like I was upset that they kept them a secret when we're keeping us a secret. I feel like a hypocrite."

"They're our friends. They'd support us just like we did for them. Now Brandon is gonna have a lot to say snd it's not all gonna be "I'm happy for you." He's gonna be pissed because we made him feel bad for the same shit that we're doing. But overall I think he secretly ships us anyway."

"You're right. I love you."

"I know I am. I love you too."

And then we cuddled and I thought over ways to tell my Bestfriend the truth. He'd be upset, no doubt. But he deserves to know. I'm gonna tell him, and soon.

Zion's POV

It's Monday again, meaning yay, more school! Please note my sarcasm. Brandon and I had gone at least 5 more rounds in the span of two days, so he was tired, and honestly couldn't walk. That's how I know I did my job right😉. I would stay home and take care of him, but somebody needed to get work and assignments, so we aren't behind. I looked at the time. 7:34. School stars at 8:15 so do I have time to stop and check on Brandon? Decisions, decisions.

Obviously, I decided to stop and see my baby. We ended up heavily making out and I was almost late, but I made it on time. Today was torturous. I actually payed attention today because Brandon would kill me if he asked me what we did today and I didn't know. I also talked to way more teachers than I would've liked, since B and I don't take all classes together, I had to get work for me and then for him. The things you do for love. Take notes people. When your boyfriend is a nerd, you've gotta be somewhat smart too.

I talked to Edwin, Nick, and the rest of the gang at lunch and they were all acting weird. Like they knew something I didn't know. It was weird. "Alright, spill. What are y'all hiding?"

I saw that look flash across their faces. They almost lied to me. "Nick and Edwin are secretly dating and they don't wanna tell anyone because they're huge hypocrites for making you guys feel bad that you were secretly dating too. Whew, felt good to get that off my chest." Neviah said in one breath.

My eyes widened. "Can't say I'm surprised, but why did you guys overreact when you found out B and I were together? You really scared him."

Edwin looked down. "I know, and I wanna tell him, but he's gonna he so pissed and like never talk to me again."

"Brandon is your Bestfriend, he literally couldn't go like 2 days without you. Is gonna be angry? Yes. Is he gonna wanna punch you? Hell yes. But should you keep this from him any longer? No. You need to tell him. And how long have you been dating anyways?" I said. Poor Nedwin. Brandon is gonna flip.

"We've always liked each other, but I just asked him out about 6 months ago." Nick spoke up and smiled fondly at Ed.

"So since Junior year? Just like us? Oooooh shit! He's gonna blow a gasket and yes, I am gonna laugh." I let out a loud sound that was supposed to be a laugh but....wasn't.

Anyways, they deserved to face Brandon's wrath.

"Oh yeah? You're not gonna be laughing when he finds out you knew before he did and didn't tell him?" Edwin said and leaned forward challengingly.

"Oh yeah? Who says I won't go straight home and tell him?" Two can play this game. I am not going down with them.

"Then he's gonna be mad at you because he probably wants to hear it from us, and not you." Nick chimed in.

"Okay first of all, this cute ass couple can stop double teaming me. Second, you got until Monday or I'll tell him myself. Ed you know I love you and I wanna keep your secret for as long as I can, but I can only go a week without telling him something. He knows when I'm lying. He knows when I'm hiding something. It's fucking scary to be honest."

Ed nodded. "Okay. Okay, yeah we can do Monday. Right Nick? The sooner he knows, the better."

Nick nodded, but honestly looked terrified. People don't understand the power of tiny people. That little glare and that disappointed look on that small face is just heart breaking. And he's strong as hell so his punches do hurt.

*15 minutes layer*

The lunch bell rang and we headed back to class, but I chose to go home. I was done with my work for the day and I'm 18, so I can sign myself out.

I got home, changed into more comfortable clothes, and headed straight to Brandon.

*Omniscient POV*

Brandon and Zion were in such a nice, protected  little bubble. Great friends, everyone was happy, and all was well. And then pop! Everything is about to go to shit. Jeff is sick of it. He was there before Zion, before, Nick, Edwin, and Austin. He was there before Neviah, Twiggy, Izzy, and Maggie. He was there first. And well first = one. And if he can't be Brandon's first choice he'll be his one and only choice. If he can't have him, nobody can. He was tired of waiting on Brandon to slowly come to him. He knew what he had to do. Get rid of the enemy. Edwin, Austin, Nick, and especially Zion, have to go. Brandon is gonna be his, whatever it takes.

Noah sat quietly on Jeff's bed watching him work at his desk. He wondered what he was thinking. Why couldn't Jeff like him the way that he did? He only saw him as a distraction, another thing getting in the way of him and Brandon. Noah was sick of it as well. If he can't have him, nobody can. Screw Ally's mission. He had a new goal in mind. Get rid of Brandon. Whatever it takes.

*Another chapter that is kind of short but very, very necessary.*