*SMUT REQUEST* Yandere! Handsome Jack x Female! Reader

This first chapter was requested by HappyGoLuckyPM, thank you so much for requesting!

Summary: Handsome Jack has just pulled the rug under the unsuspecting vault hunters. As celebration, he sees none better fitting than to finally claim young Y/N L/N, Hyperion's main Board of Directory Manager, as his; after months of relentless need, he is at last able to capture her in his quarters. Will she retaliate against her flamboyant boss's demands, or will she melt under the heat of his lust?

F/F-Favorite Fragrance

First Person

    "Y/N, what a surprise!" Jack smiled through grit teeth, his pearly whites glistening in the bright lights of his overly decorated office, adorned with pictures of himself. "How are ya, pumpkin?"
I rose my brows, glancing away from him. "You called me here sir."
    "What? No I- whatever."
    "Ok..."
    "Anyways, I'm glad you're here," The clasp of his hands was audible throughout the entire room, the echo bouncing from wall to wall.
    "So... What is it you needed me for, sir?"
    "Y/N, my most proficient Board of Directory Manager-
    "Your only Board of Directory Manager."
    "Whatever," he turned to face the large window, opening an eye-full of the galaxy to anyone peering outwards.
    "Let me just start by saying you are awesome. You made your way from a lousy manager to the fine position you hold today in, what, a two years? That is an awfully short time to outrank your old pals from just a couple short, itty, bitty, teensy, weensy, teeny, tiny years. And, let's just say, I would hate to see you leave little ol' me behind just like the rest of those pathetic worms!
    "You see, Y/N, you mean a hell of a lot to me. Now this may not make sense to you at the moment, but after a few, short moments you'll see that everything will be just fine," and he pulled a small, black device from his pocket, holding down the metallic button on the front with his opposite index finger. The windows all around us began to form into silver walls, as if titanium surrounded us like a metal blanket. The door I had entered through just minutes ago was gone, replaced by iron bars.
    "What is this?" I spun, darting my eyes about the room for any exit possible. I yelped as my eyes landed on my boss, standing right in front of me, his heterochromic eyes twitching madly.
    "Like I said, Y/N, everything will be fine, relax," I felt my rear bump against the edge of his desk. I slid to the left hoping to escape my boss's sudden advancements, and he grabbed my arms, pinning them to my side.
    "Mmmm..." He inhaled sharply, his head buried in my neck. "I just love the scent of F/F, the same exact scent that you have worn from the same exact company since the day you and I first met. Let's see..." He thought, looking away. "October 14! That was it!"
    I was bewildered. How could he have known what kind of perfume I- In the corner of my eye a baby blue bottle lie on Jack's desk, labeled by a popular fragrance company and a note saying, "Happy Birthday, Y/N!" Hey, that's the missing bottle of perfume Shade gave me! In fact, the more I saw on his desk, I actually realized how many of my things he had stolen.
    Creep.
    "What the hell do you think you're doing!? Let go of me!" I tried with all my night to escape his clutches, but my arms were bound tight, and my legs were trapped under his weight against me.
    "Now, princess, I you'll love this, I promise!" His face edged closer to mine as I made a fruitless attempt to lean away. "I won't be too rough with you. As long as you listen."
    I let out a cry for help as his lips crashed into mine, his tongue immediately invading every inch of my mouth. I felt as his tongue roamed over my teeth and latched onto the long muscle inside my own throat. An idea slithered into my head as his tongue slid across my teeth again, his hand inching up my skirt. I bit down on his tongue as hard as I could, and he cursed, pushing himself away on impulse.
    I sprung off the desk and heaved him to the ground. I tumbled for the barred door, searching desperately for a release button. What felt like dangerously forever passed before I spotted a small, glowing, green button about ten feet away. My legs exhausted, I shuffled my way over to the button. Eight feet, five feet, three feet, arms reach!
    I let out a cry of agony as a heavy object slammed into my right shoulder, the tips of my fingers narrowly missing the release controls as I fell. My head hit the hard, metal floor with a thud, my vision doubling as my limbs pulsed with aching. Jack, with a crazed, smiling expression, dangled a pair of red, metallic handcuffs in front of my face; I couldn't even comprehend enough of the situation to blush over the fact that those were my secret handcuffs Moxxi gave to me when her and Jack were an item. I felt my torso twist to the side, having been pushed by Jack's boot. My wrists felt constricted as the cuffs were clamped to them, the metal scraping at my arms.
    I felt like I couldn't move. I dangled helplessly as Jack dragged my body away from the dimly lit exit button. I watched as he flipped my vertically and let my upper half flop on his now cleared desk.
    "You," Jack seethed through his teeth. "Have been very, very naughty."
    "P-please..."
    "No, no, no, princess. I'm afraid daddy's gonna have to punish you," I clenched my jaw, flushing madly with a cringe at his dirty talk.
    I felt Jack's chest press against my back as he buried his head in my neck, sucking hard on my jaw. I flinched as his mouth trailed downwards towards my shoulder, no doubt in my mind that he left deep marks, if not drawing blood. His lips grazed a spot on my neck that drove me crazy. I tried to hold a moan as he attacked that spot relentlessly.
    Maybe... Maybe this isn't so bad-
    NO!
    I struggled against his weight as I again tried to free myself. He elbowed my shoulder, tranquilizing me again, before letting his hand wander to my inner thigh. I tried shuffling my private are away, but a swift smack to my rear held me in place, a shout erupting from my throat. His fingers traced along my undergarments, rubbing circles along the cloth covering my entrance.
    "Ugh, these are just so annoying! I think it would be better for the both of us if these just left," he gripped both sides of my skirt and yanked down, taking the garment with it.
    "No..."
    Jack's digits traced along my now bare entrance, running one of his slim, long fingers along my folds. I squeezed my eyes closed, biting my lip as he slipped one finger in without warning, rubbing it along my walls. I gasped as he instantly inserted another finger before pumping in and out rapidly. I gasped as his other hand swiftly unbuttoned my shirt and skillfully unclasped my bra, and his hand expertly played with my breast.
    I... Maybe I want this...
    No... I can't...
    I squirmed as Jack's fingers curled inside of me, driving me wild. A small, growing knot pressed against my gut. The knot the tighter, making my body erupt with tremors. I panted and gasped at the knot grew to its peak and a loud cry escaped my lips.
Jack bit his lip and removed his fingers from my entrance, examining them and wiping them in his jeans. I whined as my body shook, finally understanding what Jack was doing; he was punishing me, he wouldn't let me climax.
    "Jack! Oh my god, please!" I whimpered, bucking my hips as the tingling in my core slowly subsided.
    "On your knees," he demanded, unfastening his belt.
    "Jack, I can't move my legs-"
    "On. Your. Knees."
    Despite the aching in my legs to my waist, I slid off the desk and to the floor. I turned to face Jack, only to see his white Hyperion Deluxe boxers (Vaughn's favorite). You looked up at Jack, his eyes gazing down at you hungrily.
    "Y-you, you want me to...?"
    "Go on, princess," he reached down, stroking the side of my face. "I know you want to. You've wanted it all along. To finally get a taste of daddy," I sucked on my lip, hearing his sweet, dirty words again.
    He was right. I wanted it. I needed it.
    I needed him.
    I hastily reached for the hem of his boxers, but he caught my wrist, grasping it tightly in his hand.
    "Ah-ah-ah, princess. Beg for me."
    "I... Jack, please."
    "Please what, princess?" His brow rose, flaunting his icy, blue eye.
    "Jack please, I need you!"
    "Talk to me, sweetheart, I don't know what you want."
    "Please daddy, let me taste you!" I cringed at the way I phrased my plea, but it did the trick, Jack's hand leaving my wrist.
    I swiftly pulled down his boxers, letting them drop to the floor. I turned to Jack, at perfect level with his large, erect manhood. I ran my fingers slowly across the bottom of his shaft, shivers erupting through Jack's body. I had all the control, but I was too needy to take the opportunity.
    I leaned in, wrapping my tongue as best I could around his tip. I swirled my tongue in small circles, coating his length in saliva as I traveled down. I wrapped my lips completely around his member and bobbed my head at a slow pace. I picked up speed as he tugged on my hair, groaning and giving me praise.
    Jack was moaning, grasping my hair and forcing me take more of him. I near gagged as his member pressed against the back of my throat, noise emitting from the action. I heard Jack smack a free hand onto the desk, and his panting grew louder. I felt his length twitch against my tongue, the flesh becoming warm. His tip hit my throat, making me release another sound as Jack reached his climax. Warm, viscous liquid shot into my mouth, seeping down my throat.
    Jack pulled away and yanked me to his level. I tried my best to swallow the load in my mouth as he gazed down at me with lust filled eyes. His hair was matted with sweat, and his chest listened the same. His eyes seemed like fire, though the colors remained cool. His hand held my back as he brought me in, kissing me like he did before. He pressed against my chest and gently lay me face up on the desk. His hands wandered across my bare body, silently praising me as he did so.
    "Oh, princess," he sighed, stroking my cheek. "Such a good girl for daddy. I think you deserve this."
I clenched the desk with anticipation as he gripped each side of my hips. He lined up his tip with my entrance, grinding along my folds.
    "Ready, princess?"
    I could only nod.
    I squeezed my eyelids shut as he thrust into me, a cry leaving my lips. He slowly pulled out and repeated the motion, his thighs ramming into my rear. He propped one leg on his shoulder as he picked up speed, his length reaching further into me.
Jack dug his nails into my thighs as he lift my hips up from the desk. I bucked against him, my moaning growing louder with each deep thrust.
    The same, small, almost nonexistent knot formed in my stomach. I grew elated as the knot began to tighten, a strange, bloated sensation filling my stomach. I clawed at the desk as Jack moved one of his hands to my flower, twirling it in circles at a rapid pace. The knot in my stomach enlarged, a high whimper leaving my throat. I whined Jack's little nickname as he spoke dirty to me, calling me a good girl.
    The knot wound tighter and tighter, as though a my gut were a rag being rung out. Jack's thrusting became increasingly sloppy. His breath turned ragged, moaning and groaning my name as he bucked as far as he could into me.
The knot was about to unwind, like a bomb ready to burst. I felt my back plop to the desk as he took his other hand and pressed against my lower abdomen.
    A cried as I reached my climax, my body shaking violently. I panted as warm fluid left my body. Jack reached for my thighs again, gripping than harder than before, no doubt drawing blood. Through my clouded vision I could almost see a haze surrounding the two of us made of sweat and lust. Jack let out a loud moan, calling me by my name, as he pulled out. I looked down with lidded eyes to watch as his seed spread over my stomach.
His hands hit the desk on each side of my body, his head hung.
    "Wow, princess," he breathed. "That was fun."
    "Y-yeah..."
    "What'dya say you meet me in my office on Thursday, pumpkin? I have some more pressing matters I'd like to discuss with you."
    I just lie there on the desk, my chest heaving up and down, thinking to myself how I got into that situation in the first place.
    "Ms. L/N, board of directors, Handsome Jack has requested you to his office."
    Oh. That's how.
    Damned intercom lady.

I hope you enjoyed! Next up, Katagawa Jr. x reader x Rhys, both gender versions. Feel free to request!