I want to make sure!

Thoughts and questions are still overflowing but you can never assume that he feels the same way too. Fuegoleon unwrap his arms around you. He froze and just stayed in front of you for minutes. You didn't notice it as your mind is afloat and doesn't know what to say. You are trying to avoid eye contact as well as him. It felt awkward but somehow out of nowhere both of you started laughing. Leopold heard the laugh and got confused why you guys are laughing. Leopold walked toward the washing area and saw you and Fuegoleon standing laughing at each other.

"What is wrong with you two?" Leopold asked.

Both of you stopped laughing and Leopold got really confused, it went silent in the room. He shook his head and walked away, annoyed. Fuegoleon then turned his attention to you. You tried avoiding eye contact and started to walk away and go back to your room. Not long before you made it out of the room. Fuegoleon said something that stopped you.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I was crossing the line. I'm happy you're back home and safe. Have a good night." Fuegoleon said with a sweet voice.

"Hai. Thank you. You do the same too." You looked back at him and smiled.

Fuegoleon blushed and you kept walking towards your room. Fuegoleon felt his heart pounding fast and loud. He didn't say a word and went to his own room. Leopold saw you leave the washing area with a smile and got more confused and after you entered your room Fuegoleon went out from the washing area looking all red. At this point Leopold is having a hard time understanding the situation and just brushed it off. When you got to your room you immediately went to the bathroom and wash yourself before sleeping. After washing yourself, you lay in your bed and tried to sleep. After an hour or two you still can't sleep and you still have questions in your head and an urge to speak with Fuegoleon. Your rash personality wanted to ask him how he feels about you. But in your head you will just look desperate and you are afraid of rejection.

Fuegoleon on the other hand went straight to bed but can't seems to sleep as well. His thoughts are bothering him. He wanted to hug you a little more. He also feels like he wanted you to be beside him. He imagines you beside him in his bed sleeping tight but he felt a little stupid because you constantly push him away today. He knows that doesn't look good and thinking about it makes him look bad. He doesn't want to rush you with anything especially with your background. Trust is not easily earned. After some time trying to calm himself down with the overflowing emotion. Fuegoleon decided to go down and grab a drink. What he doesn't know is that you also went down to grab some water. When he entered the kitchen he saw your silhouette. At first he was confused because it was dark. He lit up his hand to light up the room and see if there is anybody there or if it's just an imagination. When Fuegoleon raised his hand and enlightened the room. He saw you with your lingerie. His face turned red and immediately turned his look away from you. You were surprised to see him.

"Are you going to grab a drink?" You asked.

"Yeah, I am. I can't sleep." Fuegoleon replied while avoiding eye contact.

"Me too. My head is giving weird thoughts." You said while getting a new glass.

"It's ok not to get a new glass. I'll just use yours when you're done." Fuegoleon replied.

"Ok. I'm done drinking anyway." You said while handing the glass to Fuegoleon.

"Mind, if I ask what weird thoughts you have? If you don't want to answer it's fine." Fuegoleon asked after taking the glass from your hand.

"Ahh... I think it's fine to share. I don't know why I feel like I wanted to be with someone but I don't know why I wanted to be with him." You said.

Fuegoleon's heart started pounding fast but he doesn't want to expect that you are pertaining to him. "And who is this guy, if I may ask?" Fuegoleon asked with eagerness in his eyes.