Maybe

You woke up feeling tired and exhausted. His arms are still around you. He doesn't look like he will be waking up soon. You head straight to the bathroom to wash off. You cleaned up the room and folded the used clothes and placed it on the drawer beside the bed. It's nearly the afternoon and you don't want to talk about what happened last night to anyone nor be with someone. You felt bad about it and you don't want people to pity you or judge you. You went out of the room with your bag and wallet, you want to head out to eat somewhere. While walking towards the door Leopold noticed you and called you.

"Hey! Y/N, where are you going? Aren't you eating breakfast here?" He asked.

"I wanted to eat outside and I already had too much trouble. I want to be a freeloader." You replied.

"You're not a freeloader though. Nee-san told us to take care of you. You're more like a guest than that." He said with a confused face.

"I'm alright. I also wanted to roam around the city. I haven't able to see the city since I came." You said with a smile.

"It will be fun if you bring Aniki with you. He has not been out in the city and enjoys it for quite some time now." He suggested with a big smile on his face.

"He is still sleeping and I wanted to know my ways in and out of the city. I think I can manage. I don't want to bother him more than what has already happened." You replied declining his suggestion.

"Are you angry at Aniki about last night? Or to me and the other members?" Leopold asked with guilt.

"I'm not. I just feel bad that's all. I want to stay alone in the meantime." You replied with despair in your eyes.

"I understand. I apologize with my actions last night. I'm sorry that we hurt your feelings. I will make it up to you." He said while he bowed asking for forgiveness.

"Don't worry about it. I just need some air and I'll be alright." You replied with a smile.

You walked out of the manor and headed straight to the city while ignoring everyone. Your head feels floating and you can't think straight. You went inside a café and ordered bread and coffee. You tried thinking about it. Trying to confirm why you agreed to do it. You are not usually fond of men and boys and most of the time it disgusts you when they try to hit on you. You wanted to avoid him in the meantime at all cost. Fuegoleon woke up a few hours after you left. It was already noon. The room is clean and his clothes are on the top of the drawer beside the bed. He felt a strong sense of urgency as you are not in the room. He got really worried about what happened. He quickly went down and checked in the house but you are nowhere to be found. He went to his room and checked but no one was there. He sat on his bed and started sulking.

Leopold already left to go to the base and check on the members and if they are okay or still has hangover. Fuegoleon not knowing where you were and where to search for you, he took a bath and went to the base after. When he arrived at the base Leopold greeted him but he didn't notice him as his mind was on a different matter. Leopold tried to get his attention but was not successful. After sometime Leopold is getting worried that his brother is acting weird.

"Aniki...aniki...aniki... Oi...Oi!" Leopold shouted.

"Ahh! I'm sorry Leo I didn't notice you. What is it?" Fuegoleon asked.

"Aniki you look very bothered. What is bothering you?" Leopold said.

"Uhmm...I was looking for Y/N. I woke up. She was not in the room and I searched the whole house. She is nowhere to be found." Fuegoleon replied with concern.

"Ahh... I should have informed the maid to tell you. She said she wanted to take some air and walk alone in the city. I offered to join her but she refused. She might be back soon." Leopold said.