P. 2

(Khalia at the top)

We got to the mall and walked in while I texted the group chat. They said they were waiting in the food court. Lex had went towards the movie part to meet with her friends or whatever. She think she slick line I don't know she got a lil boyfriend in her group of 'friends' but it's whatever.

I walked into the food court and seen them blasting music and twerking and people just sitting around recording.

I turned around chuckling walking away cause I was not about to be seen with them like that. The music stopped and I heard them running towards me screaming my name.

I turned around and they fell into me and we all fell on the ground. They asses must've did track lessons this past week or sumn cause they was all the way on the other side when they saw me.

We all was quiet then just busted our laughing getting up.

"Girl it took u long enough. How we get here before you and u know we ain't ever early", Brianna said

"Right. But I ain't even gon lie. I was excited cause I been bored all day and was already ready so I rushed my ass out that door and sped here. Especially since u don't ever wanna go out no more" Jayda said to me

"Ok I get it, but can we do something cause I don't wanna just stand here so..." I said

"Well damn u act like youn wanna socialize is nun when we ain't got no where to go and we can't take our time." Rihana said playfully wit a attitude

"Girl whatever anyways let's goooo" I said mad that we was still standing here in front on the food court and ion like standing in front of people.

"Girl whatever but she right we need to go do sumn so let's go" Jayda said agreeing

We went to footlocker, Gucci, Nike, VC, Pink, and Forever 21 before we got tired and decided to head to the food court.

"Mann ion feel like carrying these bags around all day can we drop these off at the car" Kennedy said

We all decided that we would take our bags to our cars then meet up at the food court. I didn't really get a lot of stuff and only had like three bags to hold cause I put some in others.

After I put the stuff in I started walking back inside and towards the food court when these heffas started running towards me again. This time I wasn't finna get talked so I turned around to start running and only got like two steps in cause I ended up running into a wall.

But once i looked up i realized it wasn't a wall it was ....

________________________________

Wassup guys, I know I left y'all with a cliffhanger but what y'all think she ran into?

What do u think should happen when u realize what she ran into?