Mental break

Ohana this is not an update.

I just have a lot of personal stuff going on right now and I just need to step away for a bit of time. I'm sorry I'm leaving out of the blue but i just have to do this.

I'm new to being an adult. I have to get a job and where I'm at there just isn't a lot around. I also can't drive by myself yet cause I only got a permit. I have dreams I wanna do and a dream job I've been working my ass off to get in shape for but the money isn't there and it's far out there.

I know 'emotions ew' but what can I say I'm human. I'm sure some of you noticed the about week long break I took a little while ago. That was when this started going out of control. I came back updated and now as mad as I am to say (and I know I'm allowed but I still pisses me off) I have to step away.

The community of this app and the people who read the stories have always been great. I've been here for 3 years and I've loved every year. I don't know what's gonna happen after the break. I DO KNOW I'M GOING TO BE BACK!

Thank you all so much and I honestly do love the community that has come over the 3 years I've been here. I do wanna finally give a huge thanks to someone who's been around for a while and has been supportive on here the most and I'm extremely thankful for. June13girl has been kinda like a friend on here.

She's supported my stories
Let me do a crossover
Read some of my stories (from what I know)
And always seems to be there.

I strongly recommend looking at her stories. Yes they are TRAUGHT but hey you've read mine and that's how I started.

To those that have read this far. Thank you!

This isn't a goodbye

This is a see you later

Thank you
-Eli (626edge)

"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten"-Lilo and Stitch