Chapter 1

Oh my god cant you watch where your going i say as i bumped into a hard chest i thought at first was a wall.

I didn't need this right now, I couldn't waste anymore time i was already late as it was and cant go back home to change.

Ehm .... lady you bumped into me

"what!..

oh my god! i'm so sorry" i say as it dawns on me that I was the one holding the milkshake

I look up for the first time my eyes meeting the most hazel brown eyes. I just stared, forgetting where i was until i saw him smirk

"like what you see" he said

I immediately snapped out of my trance

y..you wish, i replied

i'm so sorry again Mr.....

Shane smith he said. oh okay shane it was nice knowing you but i have to get going bye.

wait! I heard him say as he grabed my hand, looking up at him i gave him a questioning look.. "you haven't told me your name yet" he continued. oh I'm chanel williams can you let go of my hand now i have somewhere to go to, i told him feeling slightly disturbed by the way his hand felt on my skin.

"why dont i drop you of since you really need to change out of that shirt and i really need to change my suit"

ohh how tempting i replied sarcastically.. but i'll pass for the first time" noticing his suit damn! it looked really expensive.

oh no i insist, please. He said raising up his eyeborws in a pleading mode.

'Thank you but i can find my way' i told him as i began walking away. But he pulls me back.."what the fuck is your problem some people work for a living, I yell, and seeing that you obviously dont i dont expect u to understand the importance of a person being on time, so can you let go of me i dont want to get fired!.

"Can you at least take my card and call me if your okay"

Of course I am okay I'm the one that bumped into you, it's not like I got into a car accident.

Just take the card he said. Sounding pissed.

okay i said taking the card not bothering to look at it and tuking it into my pocket.

i notice people are staring but i'm not bothered because i know their all staring at him thinking; I wouldn't mind if you take me in the middle of the road , yes he was that sinfully gorgeous.

xxxx

Shane watched her and thought he hadn't seen a more beautoful woman

he had to have her, but, damn! the woman had a seriously sharp tongue.

okay first he needed to know everything about her

bringing out his phone he called his PI

..."hey marc could you get me everything you can about a girl, chanel williiams 5ft7 skinny really skinny and blue eyes

he could never forget those eyes there were the bluest most clearest shade of blue he had ever seen

they were piercing like they could see through you but also sad like she had gone through some messed up times

He just wished he could make all those sadness go away

wow were did that come from he thought he just met the lady. shaking his head he headed back to his limo.

Ivory thought that life couldnt get more miserable but it did she just got a call from the hospital her mom was in and they told her that if she doesn't pay at least up to fifty percent of her moms fees within the week they might do something drastic.