"Nae, you might as well come out." the familiar voice said. Black and Quincy both chuckled to themselves. They wasn't at all surprised but they were amused.

"Dont come out." Black said looking straight at Joey.

"Your not in charge here "boss"." Joey snared at Quincy.

"Look if you don't come out I'm shooting Quincy." Joey threatened. Without hesitation Nae got up from her spot.

"Ahhh there she is." Joey said smiling down at Nae. Joey always had a crush on Nae because he found her different from the rest. She carried herself well and she wasn't easy.

"Well i've heard you been giving complication so i came down here to clean you, since your not to be trusted." Joey said and Nae chuckled to herself while Quincy and Black did the same.

"What the fuck so funny ?" Joey asked starting to get annoyed.

"Nigga your not be trusted." Quincy spat out.

"Nigga, you expected me to be your li flunky forever, nah it's my time now." Joey told Quincy with a chuckle.

"Greedy mafucka." Black said to no one in particular.

"Still a flunky." Nae sighed. Nae just didn't know how to hold her tongue. In a death situation or not she just spoke what was on her mind even on accident.

"Right, but Nae shut your ass up before i have to kill this nigga." Quincy told her while agreeing with her. See Quincy NO nigga scared him and he'll be damned if he let Joey bitch ass take him out. Nae just nodded her head and walked to where she was sitting at first looking down at her nails.

"Let me clean that for you." Joey said to Nae referring to her bleeding head.

"Nah, she good." Quincy stated.

"Nigga shut the fuck up." Joey roared.

"This nigga got me—" before Quincy could finish his statement Black cut him off.

"Say chill big bro."

"Mane fuck allat chill shit, on my momma you niggas gone be dead by the end of tonight." Quincy roared.

"Go head clean her shit up so you can get the fuck on." Quincy demanded. Just like little bitch he is Joey did as told without a saying a word. Nae hissed as he placed the towel on her head. She shut her eyes closed and but the inside of her jaw. Once Joey was done she relaxed and leaned her head against the wall.

"Bae don't go to sleep." Quincy instructed. Seeing that Nae was letting her eyes closed. He didn't want her to get a concussion or into another coma.

"But im sleepy." Nae whined as she opened her eyes.

"Right now not the time just do as told." He told her and she nodded understandingly.

Black just sat back and watched as his friend started talking to his girl just so she could stay conscious. Black knew Quincy loved him some Nae but just observing it in front of his eyes was just beautiful to him. He wanted to be like this with Summer but when he found out she was cheated that hit him. But now all his eyes were on Jayda.

He was so happy that he met her. He finally feel as though someone loved him just as much as he did for the person. He want Jayda to be his forever girl. In his eyes she was just perfect even though she had some flaws.

He even wanted to get her pregnant. Well actually he think she's already pregnant. Lately she's been eating weird shit that she usually don't eat. Plus he always kept up with her periods because he would always prepare himself for not having sex for those days. But when it was supposed to be on she was mad horny and they ended up having sex. Black was just happy he could smash his girl he didn't really think too much of it until he realized her period was suppose to come on that day. Black would love for Jayda to be his first babymomma.