JJJ Is Sorry? Part 2

3 months
3 months with out Spiderman and the city is in chaos.
Crimes rates spiked up only a week after his disappearance to the point that almost nobody goes out.
Conspiracies and rumours spread around the city faster than the Flash.
Some say that he got injured, some say kidnapped, some say Shield was involved and others simply thought he just quit. Oh how right they were.

Without the protection of the hero, no one felt safe to go out.
And the heros? They were turning the city upside down looking for the familiar red and blue spandex. Sheild, the Avengers, the Gardians of the galaxy even joined the hunt on the spiderling. While non of them knew the person behind the mask, they knew they would do anything for him. So when they heard that their spider suddenly went missing? A full on search party was formed.
But still, with all of the greatest hero's, they still couldn't find the spider.
And what was Jameson doing? He joined in on the hunt.

Many were surprised at this.
The man who hated and despised the Spider with all his being was looking for him? Everyone expected him to go celebrating over finally driving the 'menace' out. But that was until he did a live broadcast 3 weeks after Spideys disappearance did they realized how much they really needed spiderman.

AN: Sorry that its short.