THE BIGINING

POISONOUS
              PASSION 🔥 🔥
     Piosonous 
                  Passio💥💥

THIS BOOK IS A WORK OF FICTION AND HAS NO RESEMBLANCE TO ANYONE NOR SHOULD IT BE COPIED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR KNOWLAGED ..THIS IS THE WORK OF THE AUTHOR IMAGINATION AND IF HAS ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY LIVING OR DEAD PERSON THEN AM SORRY ..I HOPE YOU ENJOY ALL THE WAY .

Episode 0⃣1⃣

His arms where rapped around her waist slightly touching her face as he pulled for a quick kiss he couldn't imagine that finally she is with him .

She gazed at him and then finally blinked with a sweet softness of her voice she murmured " am all yours Hamza take me into your loving arms' she murmured pulling closer to him ..he was fulling talking by her beautiful voice and her Warmth breath that kept hitting his nose ..

" today i will kiss you " he pulled in for the kissing pouting his mouth when suddenly he heard a sound like crashing of the thunder he wonder why the sound hurt so much ...he still paid no attention and came closer pouting his mouth still ready for another kiss when the same sound strike this time louder saying ..." Kai Hamza you better wake up from your sleep you idiot " he jumped onto his butt sitting down squinting his eyes as he tried his best to open his eyes ...looking around he noticed this wasn't the room he was in and he looked to his side and saw his arms rapped around his father with his manhood standing firm ...quickly he released the old man ashamed of himself doing so he realize that he was actually having a wet dream and he pulled his father into his arms .

" am sorry sir yi hakuri baba" he murmured quickly grabbing a pillow to cover what was standing ..he felt so ashamed and embarrassed " wawa kwai at this young age kana mafarkin marce " his father said pulling Away hissing at him

" if not for our poverty stinking situation ai i should be married koh " Hamza said still covering    his thing .

" Shameless boy your mate are in the farm and you are hear romancing your old man idiot talakan banza " his father said about to walk out when Hamza jumped up .

" its because of you that i am poor " Hamza murmured his father hearing him stopped turning back towards Hamza who didnt look like what he said was a mistake .

" what did you say " his father asked again hoping that Hamza will not be able to repeat himself... But knowing Hamza to be a fearless young man yet firm with his words like a knife cutting through a rope yet a very obedient young man ...yet handsome as hell...hamza was more of very cute .

" yes papa its because of you and your father that i am poor " his father paused placing one hand on his chin and looking at hamza .

"Ikon Allah" his father murmured .

" am sure you are wondering how ...okay papa your father didnt work hard not to be a poor man ....you also didn't leave poverty so how is it my fault that i am poor ...if you had work hard enough then papa you would have been rich and i would have been called rich idiot or son of a rich man ..but now am being called yaron talaka .....so who  it is your  fault " he said  slowly pulling his shorts from the window and trying to make a run for it because knowing  his father wouldn't spear him

" i will teach this boy a lesson " his father took of his shoe before he could throw it at Hamza he jumped out of the window running ..his father moved closer to the window .

" you better not come back to this house today or else..." He yelled out in anger.

" i will come back this is my fathers house ..go to your own fathers house "Hamza said still running ..