"About Merle," Shane said. "There was a-- there was a problem in Atlanta."

Daryl looked towards Chloe whos eyes was glued to the ground as she clutched onto the back of Glenn's shirt. "He dead?"

"We're not sure," Shane answered.

"He either is or he aint't!" Daryl shouted walking around Shane.

"No easy way to say this, so I'll just say it." Rick spoke up walking over to the redneck.

"-Who are you?"

"-Rick Grimes."

"Rick Grimes, you got something you want to tell me?"

"Your brother was a danger to us all, so I handcuffed him on a roof, hooked to a piece of metal. He's still there."

The conversation between Rick and Daryl started to drew in the people. Chloe wanted to run to her dad but was stopped by the fear she had of something happening to her dad and her uncle.

"Hold on. Let me process this." Daryl said turning away from Rick, rubbing the sweat from his eyes. "You're saying you handcuffed my brother to a roof and you left him there?!"

"Yeah."

At Ricks answered Daryl threw the dozen squirrels he had at Rick. As Daryl went after Rick, Shane body slammed him to the ground.

"DADDY!" Chloe screamed going to run forward but was stopped by Glenn wrapping his arms around her and lifting her up.

Daryl grabbed his knife from its holster and standing up.

"What's the knife." T-Dog called out.

Daryl swung at Rick but he easily douched he grabbed Daryl arm and pushed his back as Shane come up and wrapped his arm around Daryl neck.

"Okay. Okay." Shane said slowly kicking then knife from his hand.

"-You'd best let me go!" Daryl shouted struggling against Shane.

"-Nah, I think it's better if I don't." Shane replied.

"Choke hold's illegal."

"You can file a complaint." Shane said. "Come on, man. We'll keep this up all day."

Rick kneeled down in front of the struggling man. "I'd like to have a calm discussion on this topic." He said. "Do you think we can manage that?" When Daryl didn't answer Rick got a little closer. "Think about your daughter."

Daryl glanced over to Chloe who struggled in Glenn's arms as tears fell from her eyes, he nodded. Shane looked to Rick and slowly let go of Daryl who stayed on the ground.

"What I did was not on a whim," Rick said calmly. "Your brother does not work and play with others."

"It's not Rick's fault," T-dog stepped in. "I had the key. I dropped it."

Daryl glared up at the man. "You couldn't pick it up?"

"Well, I dropped it in a drain."

Daryl got to his knees his breathy heavy, Rick stood watching the man.

"If it's supposed to make me feel better, it don't." He said throwing handful of dirt down as he walked towards T-Dog.

"Well, maybe this will. Look, I chained the door to the roof so the geeks couldn't get at him with a padlock." He stated.

"It's gotta count for something." Rick said from behind him. Daryl turned and glared at him but turned as tears from on his eyes.

"Hell with all y'all," He sobbed. "Just tell me where he is, so's I can go get him."