Chapter 1 Back To Rise

Start from the beginning

Discord: "Lets just say I underestimated how fast you have become. Now then"

He flaps his wings as rocks the size of the school building fly into the air. I look at them just as the very earth itself splited open to reveal lava!

Discord: "Now that my expectations of you have grown. I'm going to give to something MORE than I already planned"

One of the stones float towards me. It was the size of a car apart from the stones which increased in size the higher the stones were.

Discord: "To train your strength we will have to do it how we dragons do. You have to lift each of these stones while making sure you don't fall into lava"

The stone drops on me, I use every bit of strength to hold it up as more lava engulfs more land.

I try and hold the stone but I feel my grip slipping.

I feel like I was about to drop it, but spmething pushed it back up onto my back.

I look to see it was Discords tail. I open my mouth to thank him.

Discord: "Do not thank me. It was only because you impressed me with your speed. But. If you drop a stone, then you will have to carry a bigger one"

He gives me a cold stair, I close my mouth and nod in thank to him.

((Time skip 1 year later))

Each week I held onto a bigger stone and after one month Discord summond a troll with a club to swing at me as I held the stone.

The more weeks past the more trolls kept hitting me and the heavier the stones became.

For the last test of strength I had to be buried under a mountain. Which hurt like hell.

((Flashback to that))

I dropped the large stone into the lava and took a deep breath and breathed out.

Discord: "Very good Dante, very good. Now for your last test of strength"

I look up at him confused, until a shadow came over me. I look up to see...

A FUCKING MOUNTAIN?!?!?!

Dante: "Oh FUCK!!!"

I put my hands up to stop the boulder as I catch the mountain.

Discord looks under the space of the ground to see me holding it up with all my strength.

Discord: "Impressive. I expected you to collapse imidiatly. Oh well, your next task is for you to carve this mountain using your bearhands"

Dante: "Fuck yo-"

The mountain falls on me.

((Time skip 1 year later))

I spent a year carving each stone into a pebble.

At the begining I couldn't move it to start the digging.

But I thought back to what Rias said, when I was too weak. It filled me with RAGE so I started digging, and when that didn't work, I started punching it.

When my knuckles started bleeding, I kept going.

When my bones broke, I kept going.

When I felt hopeless, I kept punching.

And when I finally borrowed my way to the top. Discord laughed.

Discord: "AHAHAHAHAHA!!! I knew you had it in you!"

I looked at him confused.

Dante: "What?"

He looks at me, but not in the normal way. It was pride.