Kaira found some interesting images on a magazine and that diverted her attention. Leaving Khushi she moved away. Giving one look to Kaira Khushi laid down in bed on her side unclipping her hair to relax her head. Arnav adjusted TV volume letting her rest.

"Cookie??"

"Hmm.."

"Thak gayi ho??"

"Hmm.."

"Pani chahiye??"

Before Khushi could reply Kaira rushed to coffee table, picked up a water bottle before rushing back to Khushi.

"Drink.. Mummy says water is good!!"

And that action of her just melted Khushi and Arnav. They shared smile before Arnav picking her up and taking her to bed. Getting up from sleeping position Khushi sat on bed, obviously she can't ignore Kaira's innocent demand to drag her attention now. Handing her water bottle Kaira sit comfortably in her Uncle's lap, but her eyes were not ready to leave Khushi.

This little girl was smitted by Khushi, something was there from Khushi's end which had always attracted and connected Kaira so deeply to her. She nevers fails to admire Khush innocently. Kid's mind are easy to capture and her mind was captured but in a healthy way by her Cookier who never fails to shower love on her. 

"Are you hurt??"

Khushi raised her brow confusingly.

"Why meri jaan??"

Softly Kaira touched her hair partition, where there was redness of that little pinch of Vermillion Khushi had applied in morning. Arnav's eyes were dragged towards Khushi's head as well and each time he finds that little red mark on her hair partition, his heart fills with deep affection for his wife.

"No I am not hurt."

"Then??"

"Well.. Guess God blessed me that's why this happened."

Though her attention was on Kaira, but her words impacted the other person. He just could not help and pecked Khushi's head lightly.. Khushi passed a quick smile as if telling him that his message was received by her heart.

**********************

Sitting on his arm chair in his study room, Sashi Gupta closed his eyes. His meeting with Khushi who was no other than his own daughter.. He knew, by going to RM like so, he might not have taken the right step!! That might rise suspicion in Arnav's mind thinking his sudden interest in Lucknow.. But that father inside him, who was hidden till now made him to take such step not calculating the loss or gain!! The only thing that matter was his meeting with Khushi.

His heart felt heavy as he remembered his few moments with Khushi's mother aka Garima. After seeing that family pic in RM, Sashi Gupta too remembered those two faces whom he insulted once.. Aarav Singh Raizada and Anita Singh Raizada!! What would have happened to Khushi if they had not adopted her?? He cursed himself as those thoughts started disturbing his mind.

"Papa!!"

Sashi turned his head and found Tara entering inside,

"What's wrong Papa?? You did not have your dinner too, even Kaka said you did not let him bring your plate here.. What's happening??"

She asked with concern taking a seat in front of her father, in her family if she had developed a healthy, loving bond with anyone then that's her father. She does not know what the rest of world thinks of her father but for her he was her super hero!! She shares her every secret, every feeling with him so as Sashi Gupta.

Though he usually does not talk anything relating to Garima or their past openly, but if he ever feels like talking anyone then that's his daughter who understands his point not questioning him further.

" I came to know about Garima's daughter.."

Tara gasped, she held his father's hand.

"When??"

"A Few days back.."

" Have you met her?? Who is she??"

"- You also know her very well Tara.. (Tara scrunched her brow..She knows this girl!!) Khushi, Khushi is Garima's daughter.."

Her hand that was holding Sashi Gupta's hand started losing, she started blankly at her father.

" Who??"

Sashi Gupta replied choking his feeling.

" Khushi.."

That was it, Tara directly left from there..Not waiting a second more and ran to her room. Locking the door, she came to bed!! Her mind stopped receiving anything, she was not sure whether she was even breathing or not!! She just sat like a statue..

************************

Sleep was far away from Arnav's eyes especially after knowing from Aman's about Sashi Gupta's connection with Lucknow. Was that only a co-incidence?? His mind was asking him only questions answers of which were unknown to him!! He sighed in frustration and looked down at Khushi then Kaira who was sleeping between them. Khushi's hand was holding his that was around Kaira. Holding his hand in her like her usual habit and more than her Arnav's loved this habit of her.

He tried to get up, freeing his hand from her hold which made her disturb and as a result a frown appeared on her forehead. Arnav smiled seeing that unpleasant expression on her face, touching her cheek once, he freed his hand slowly and got down from bed!!

Pacing up and down in his bedroom, Arnav started thinking for a solution of this current mess when remembered his one friend who was a private detective by profession. He rushed back to bedside table and thought to give a call to him, but stopped!! Was he thinking unnecessarily?? Was he uselessly linking dots??

But it's better to reach a definite end that drawing any other conclusion as per his own assumption. Not waiting further, he moved towards pool side and dialed his friend.

" Hii Rohan.. Arnav speaking!!"

Rohan Bose replied while rubbing his eyes, at this odd hour call from his friend.

" Tujhe ye time mila tha call karne ke liye.." (You got this timing to call me..)

" Shut up and listen what I want to say.."

Pulling himself on bed, Rohan continued.

" Kyun?? Sun ne sunane ke liye humari Bhabi nehi hai aaj raat??" (Why?? Did not you find Bhabi for chit-chatting tonight??)

" Ho gaya tera?? (Are you done??) Now listen to me.. (He added..) I want to know about some one, he is a famous personality here in Delhi but years before he used to practice his law in Lucknow and I want to know what's his actual connection there in Lucknow apart from his initial days of career.. That's it!!"

" Ok.. But who is this man??"

" Sashi Gupta.."

" The lawyer???"

" Yeah.."

" But why?? He will sue me for this man!! You want to send me behind bars.." (he laughed at his lame joke.)

" I'm serious here.."

" Ok.. I'll do that.. Relax, sleep and let me sleep!!"

Hanging up the call, Arnav came back and laid down next to Kaira when heard from Khushi.

"Talking with your EX behind me Raizada??", came a sleepy complained voice with half opened eyes.

Arnav turned his face.

" You are awake??"

" Your absence from bed made me wake up Raizada.." (Arnav raised his brow as if asking REALLY??)

Khushi just blinked her eyes.

Arnav laughed at her actions; they both closed their eyes falling asleep again.