Skylar rushed over and Trina and Quentin flew out the other room like a bat out of hell.

"Who in there fighting?" Gunna laughed looking at August.

"Gabby.... and Cou—" before he could finish lil Nate flew to the door moving Jenna, Sky and Trina them out the way as he started kicking the door.

"Oh shit... I'm gonna need some help," Gunna sighed knowing exactly what was about to happen.

Nate Sr. shook his head disappointedly and sat at the kitchen island watching everything unfold as lil Nate got the bathroom door open giving everyone a view of Gabby and Courtney boxing each other up as if there was no love between the two.

"Oh hell no," Trina grilled kicking off her shoes and tried to run inside the bathroom but Jenna grabbed her and ended up falling back on top of Quentin who started yelling like he fell down a flight of stairs as lil Nate caught Courtney's hand before she could land another lick to Gabby's face.

In one swift motion, he pushed Gabby behind him and choked Courtney up inside the tub.

"Yuh outta yuh fucking mind? Yeah?" He gritted tightening his grip around her neck just as Gunna them rushed inside.

"Das a fucking shorty dawg, fuck wrong with you?" August asked snatching him back while Nell tried to calm Courtney down.

"Get di fuck off mi fam!" Nate snapped shoving August back making him hit Sky by accident.

That alone set August off, he was no longer seeing Nate as family all he saw was red. Cocking back, August was about to throw his famous 'one hitter quitter' but Nell grabbed his arm mid-swing and big Nate grabbed lil Nate by the back of his shirt and pushed him back before grabbing his collar.

"Yuh bumped yur fucking head, yeah? Wah di fuck iz yur problem?"

"Shi put h—"

"No!," Nate roared causing the entire Jet to go quiet. "Mi nuh give a fuck about none of dat. Yuh put yur hands on a fucking woman, yuh oud yur damn mind," he shoved him towards the room.

Every time lil Nate tried to speak, Nate smacked him upside his head until they got in the room and he slammed the door shut.

"You're bleeding," Quentin gasped tilting Sky's head back and pinched her nose to stop bleeding.

"I'm fine," she replied but her words were moreso directed towards a pissed off August.

"I'm ok," she repeated holding the rag to her nose.

Jenna looked over at Courtney and shook her head.

"Yeah shake yo head, your son put his fucking hands on me! Now he gotta pay for d—" before Courtney could finish her threat, Jenna stepped through August and Nell, pushed Gunna to the side and smacked Courtney not once but twice before she pushed her into the bathroom and punched her then grabbed her face.

"Don't you ever in your fucking life threaten my son! I know what the fuck he did was wrong, I was coming to apologize to yo ass after I got done going upside his head. I don't play about that one, I've been through hell to get him and had to lose three more, don't you ev—"

"Jen chill, everyone's emotions—" Gunna tried to intervene but she pushed his hand away and tightened her grip on Courtney's face.

"I will kill you behind him do you understand me? That's my only child and I'll be damned if I let a bitch like you take him from me! I can kill you right no— get off of me!" She screamed when Gunna picked her up.