The Sorority V Party

As I sat down and wait on Robin's entrance , the members and the girls that they invited greeted me on. " Ready for the night " The head leader , Yang , said unto me. " Yeah, I'm sort of nervous, I never taken no one's virginity , I'm a virgin myself" I said while inhaling some hard core vodka out of my red cup. " Instead of Robin....why don't you try me....I'm open " Stacy said while interrupting me and Yang's conversation.But  when I looked at Yang, he shock his head no, " I'm sorry....but I love Robin ....not you " I answered unto her, and we I stood up towards her, Robin made a amazing entrance." Dannnngggg!!" Yang said while looking at Robin appearance, Robin rocked her high waist, gold shimmered shorts, and a sassy black, see-through, top. " Hey baby !!"Robin said happy," heyyy" I said in shock, she looked so... bad , and I'm talking like beyonce partition bad .

               But before I could continue the conversation , Robin grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.The more my nervousness increased the more I dranked , and before you know it I was hardcore drunk. After dancing in the crowded crowd with Robin, I felt her hand leading me upstairs ..  but when we were alone upstairs in a room , Robin whispered " You really want to be in the Sorority V ".