45.

(idk if I have to warn u but its smut time so if u don't want to read it, just skip it)

Hyunjin felt his body heating up when he saw the other changing his clothes into something to sleep in infront of him. He actually already saw it a couple of times before but it was a bit different than the other times. He was so God damn needy.

He was just standing there looking at the other and saw jeongin putting a shirt over his head to finally be done dressing up. But before the shirt could fall completely down to cover his body, Hyunjin stopped it with his hands and started kissing his neck. Jeongin let out a few whimpers and moans because of the sudden contact of the other.

He just bit his lip feeling hyunjins already hardened dick against his back while hyunjin made some hickeys all over his neck. His hands sliding down the others sides. Jeongin loved hyunjin touching him, he turned around and smashed his lips into hyunjins.

They started having a heated make out session while hyunjin started to undress jeongin and then layed him on the bed while kissing him again. When he pulled away from the kiss jeongin looked at him. His lips slightly apart and more plump than before. Hyunjin liked the way the younger looked, he undressed himself and smirked at the younger who was shyly looking away.

Hyunjin came closer to jeongins ears and whispered "You're so beautiful baby~~". Jeongin got goosebumps all over his body and his face more and more red.

Jeongin looked and hyunjin and lost himself while staring at the older body "U like what u see baby?" Hyunjin ask and jeongin shyly nodded. Hyunjin came closer again and grabbed jeongins hips, he pulled him closer to his own and kissed down from his ear, hearing little moans from the younger.

He then hold two fingers infront of Jeongins mouth and looked at the other before Jeongin took them in his mouth and wetted them while looking into hyunjins eyes.

After that hyunjin kissed jeongin and started prepping the boy. Jeongin moaned in the kiss. It didn't take long until hyunjin inserted himself into Jeongin and jeongin moaned loudly. Hyunjin directly moved and moved Jeongin over the edge of pleasure. He bit his lip and tried to shut because he knew he would be too loud.  He grabbed into hyunjins back and his eyes rolled back when hyunjin started trusting harder.

U could just hear moans and the sound of their body's slapping onto each other. Both weren't the kind of person who talks during sex. It was more like enjoying it "Quietly". Jeongin enjoyed that Hyunjin wasn't talking too because before that he always got shy while doing it because chan always was a person that still had dirty talk while having Sex with Jeongin.

So Hyunjin started getting sloppier and Jeongin was already about to cum. After another few minutes they came, first jeongin and a bit later Hyunjin.

Hyunjin pulled out of Jeongin and cleaned jeongin  who had cum on his and Hyunjins stomach. After he cleaned himself too, he layed beside the younger, pulled a blanket over both of them and kissed his head.

"Wanna stay in bed?" hyunjin ask and pulled him into his arms, jeongin just nodded and cuddled into the others chest. He kissed his chest "I love u".

29.09.2019

Is this real? A new chapter? I'm impressed by myself

Omg we hit 20k o-o... Thank u so much.. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🌺❤️🌺❤️🌺❤️🙏🏻