Chapter 5

Long Fei was excited. "Look for a stronger Monster Beast, so the things that pop out are definitely stronger."

    Berserk System.

    Divine Tool treasure, think of these Long Fei hearts have a kind of impulsive impulse, can not wait to kill a Monster Beast immediately to explode.

    However

    He did not do this.

    According to his many years of game experience, the higher the level of the monster you hunt, the better the explosion, this time he is looking for a 2nd Rank Monster Beast.

    "Yes, let's try 2nd Rank Monster Beast."Long Fei made up his mind and then proceeded cautiously.

    After about one hour, Long Fei felt a bit wrong, because the surroundings didn't find any Monster Beast, and there wasn't even one wild beast.

    This piece of static is slightly terrifying.

    Adding to the gloomy jungle, the sky is dark and gives a more terrifying atmosphere.

    Suddenly.

    A strange scent drifted out, Long Fei was tight, and immediately secret thought: "heavens and the earth Spirit Fruit ?"

    He has been in the Fire Glass Mountain Range for two months. He has never smelled such a strange fragrance. He dared to use the virgin body for twenty years to guarantee that it is definitely not a perfume for women.

    There is only one possibility to scent this scent in this sinister mountain, the Spirit Fruit that was born from heavens and the earth.

    But

    This kind of heavens and the earth Spirit Fruit must have a Mythical Beast guardian.

    "Mythical Beast !"

    "If you can use the Berserk Energy value to explode, then it must…Cool. ”Long Fei is excited, but the risks and rewards are always proportional.

    The more lucrative the reward, the greater the risk.

    Long Fei slowly approached, stopped in a bush, sprinkled the whole body with leaf juice, applied sludge on his face, inserted a few branches on his back, and squatted on the ground. . After doing all this, Long Fei didn't move. He looked at the deep hole in the valley in the distance, and flashed red light from time to time. "It is definitely the place where heavens and the earth Spirit Fruit are bred, and I am afraid it will mature."

    He is waiting.

    Because he has not seen the guardian Mythical Beast.

    and also

    He believes that the births and the earth Spirit Fruit will be born, and there will be other Monster Beasts coming to compete.

    He wants to be a fisherman.

    It can only be used as a fisherman. His cultivation base strength is courting death.

    One day passed.

    The guardian Mythical Beast still did not appear.

    The contenders did not appear, which made Long Fei slightly unable to sit still.

    The red light in the valley is even more violent, with a ring in one ring, and the entire valley is full of strange scent, which can make people feel refreshed.

    The next day passed.

    Still the same, there is no guardian Mythical Beast.

    Long Fei thoughts secretly thought: "Can't you find it without Mythical Beast? Or who is guarding Mythical Beast in the cave? ”