Chapter Uno

Hey guys...

I'm gonna try to make this story preeeeeettttttyyyyyy intense. Don't be dissapointed if u are not like peeing ur pants in the first chaprter or 2 cuz u no.... Hold ur horses cuz it might not happen until a few chapters in.

If u are peein' ur pants in this first chapter u should probably get ur bladder checked.!!

Well thanx for reading my story.

Luv u lot's like kumquats!!!! VOTE, cOMMENT FAN PLEEEAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. i seriously looooooooooove kumquats they are like the awesomest fruit ever!!!!!

~~~~**~~~~

Chapter Uno

Let's start off by saying that I don't have a very.... quiet brother.

"DUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDEE!!!!" Told ya. " WAKE THE FUUUUCCKKK UUUUUUPPPP!!!!" He yells shaking me awake. He's not very nice either.

I push myself up on my elbows while swatting his beefy hands away. I open my eyes wondering what the HELL he needs so urgently on a Sunday morning. I need my beauty sleep, you know.

"For Christ sake Dylan!!! Why in God's name are you waking me up so God damn early on fucking Sunday morning?" I shriek. I usually don't swear so much, but I'm very touchy about my beauty sleep.

"Sienna, Sienna, Sienna" he pauses and then chuckles. "It's not Sunday, you idiot." Dylan leans in real close, close enough for me to feel his breath on my face and whispers, "It's Monday, so get your ass out of bed and get dressed and take care of your girl shit." He gets up, takes the pillow out from under my head, causing it to smack hard down on the wooden frame. And he still has the nerve to throw the pillow at my head.

I throw the covers off my body and run as fast as I can over to Dylan's back side and kick it so hard he stumbles 5 feet. I see his shirtless body spin around and pin my tiny one up against the wall.

"Dylan! Let go of me!" I cry. Whenever this happens, nothing good comes out of it. He knees me in the crotch,  which probably would hurt more if i was boy, but still. Dylan, stupid, stupid boy, takes his right hand off my left arm and slaps me across the face. What he has sorrily forgotten is that he's slapped me much too many times that I've grown immune to his slaps. I lift my left hand up which is my weaker hand, but i guess I'll just have to deal with it, and I punch him right in the gut.

I run straight ahead to the stairs and slide down the railing. Wait, what? I just slid down the railing! I slid down the railing? I could've gotten killed!

Thud, Thud, Thud. I look up to see Dylan runining down the stairs. I run around the house to the kitchen where, undoubtedly, my mother was.

To my surprise i see another familiar face, that looks just like Dylan's. The shaggy blond hair, which is graying, unlike Dylan's. Those piercing green eyes and the muscular build that can eat anything and still stay like that.

"DADDY!" I shriek like a little girl. "I missed you soooo much!" I say running up to him and jumping into his arms. "How long will you stay home this time?" I ask, praying it will be longer than 2 days this time.

"Actually, baby cakes, I can only stay until 4 o'clock."

"What? But Daddy, school starts in an hour and I get home from school at 4: 30," I whimper.

"G' Mornin' every one." God, Dylan is such a buzz kill. He always distracts everyone right before I'm about to give them my wrath.

Rolling my eyes I kindly ask, "Hello Mother, how did you sleep?"

"Not so well. I think I'm going to bed early tonight." We hug each other and she kisses my head. "I love you," she whispers into my hair.

"I love you too." I love her more than anyone else in the universe. Just as i was about to tell her about Dylan's attempt to attack me, I think about what his counter attack would be. Probably that I kicked him back. I decide it's not worth the fight.

"I'm gonna go shower and get dressed," I announce.

"Send us a post-card," Dylan says sarcastically.

I shower and put my anti-frizz serum in. There's the one thing that I don't like about my wicked awesome curly hair is that it's frizzy so i put this stuff in and I rock the look! I walk back to my room and go to my fair sized closet. I check my self out in the full sized mirror hanging on my closet door. Though I am slightly overweight it gives me extra curves. My brown curls fall slightly below my boobs. I say I have fair size boobs. C-cup. for a sixteen year old girl I think that's good. I zero in on my face. I have one pimple. Not too bad. One of my friends has acne all over her face, chest and back. It's kind of yucky, but that's just me. Once you get used to it you don't really notice.The pimple stands out against my lightly tanned skin. cover-up should do it. My eyes are a dark chocolate carmel brown, just like my mothers. I don't know if anyone really notices my eyes, if they're clear or pretty, or if they are ugly and murky. But I like them, I couldn't care less about what anyone thinks of me. My mother says they're beautiful so, I'm good.

I look at my closet and browse. After 10 minutes of searching, trying and taking off, i settle on skinny jeans and an off the shoulder purple boyfriend T-shirt. And of course neon socks. SUCK IT NEUTRAL SOCKS!

Hopping down the stairs I see Dylan standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"What do you want?" I ask skeptically.

"You didn't send us a postcard."

"Move" I push past him and walk to the mud room and slip on my nasty awesome neon blue sneakers. I grab some energy for the mind (a.k.a. food), and get in the car. And wait for stupid Dylan and damn Dad who is never fucking home, always on fucking buisness trips. Sometimes i ask myself if he's cheating on mom. You ask me what keeps me up at night? There's your answer.