❤(10)❤

So sorry for late update but due to my exams I can't able to...anyway let's start.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After lots of crying session she get tired , now she decided to fresh her mind so she start roaming in room. Suddenly her gaze fell on posters which was on the wall.

She start looking each and every poster. Suddenly something catch her attention. A poster was not fully pasting the wall she tried to paste it by her fragile hands. When she was pasting it she feels something on the wall. She remove the poster slightly and see a big whole there. She shocked to see it.

"Kya pta koi uss taraf ho aur meri help kar de" she said in her mind and decided to look over there.

( May be someone is there and help me)

She tried to  pop out her head through the whole but its keep hitting her head so she slightly look over.

There also room was not too big. She can't see the whole room but there is a kitchen and some distance away from the kitchen a mat on the floor.

Suddenly a man enter in the room. No not men but I think a boy. He has soft silk black hair and his abs also are big but not so just like her sameer. His back was facing her. She smiled slightly thinking about the sameer.

And again she get a biggest shock now. Now that boy's face is reveal. Its none other than her sameer. She don't even believe on her eyes. First three seconds she can't believe it and keep looking at him with wide mouth. Then suddenly she realize that now she is in safe coz finally her sameer is here.

But when her gaze fell on his hands her anger get on her nerves. He was holding a cup in which he was mixing the egg. Then he take the pan and make a omelette. He was totally busy in his work like don't even feel someone's gaze.

She said in her mind "Iski toh...idhar mai bread kha kha ke mar rhi hu aur yeh...yeh omelette kha rha h...ughh...isse toh mai..."  Her thoughts take a break when she listen door's clicking sound.

( ughh...I'm dying here because of this breads and he..he is busy in eating omelette..ughh)

Quickly she cover the wall with the poster and stand in front of it.

A man enters inside the room.

"Aye hum market ja rahe hai tujhe Kuch chahiye toh Kuch bta ya phir yahi bread kha kha ke marna chahti hai" he asked her.

( we going to market to buy something you want something to eat or you want to die because of this bread's)

"Nhi nhi abhi mujhe marna nhi abhi toh mujhe apne pati ke saath puri zindagi guzarni hai" she said innocently while that man looks at her confusingly and then mumbled "pagal hai yeh".

( no no I don't want to die...I want to live my life with my husband)

(Mad girl)

" Aur han tum na mere liye Maggie leke Jana" she informed him. He nod her head and leaves from there.

( and you bring Maggie for me )

When he leaves from there her gaze again fell on her husband who's busy in himself. Her tears were going to burst soon. She is too happy now. Suddenly she start dancing like a crazy head and start jumping. She goes towards the window and check is some one outside or not. When she didn't see anyone she feel relief and then run towards her sameer means from where she watching him.

She start looking at him for few minutes with her both hands resting under her neck. Her tears were continuously rolling down on her cheek.

"Sameer"  she tried to call him in soft voice. He looks here and there. But no one is there so again he start eating his breakfast.

"Sameeerrrrr" now she call him little loud irritatingly and with her sobs.

Again he look here and there but didn't find anyone. Then his gaze fell on the wall. And there he is shocked to see her.

"Naina" he said softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you all liked the chapter..💕

Will post the next part soon...

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT.
AND PLEASE DO FOLLOW.
THANK YOU.

Target :- 150+